Chapter 76 The Royal Knights

~With the Royal Knights~
All the Royal Knights were gathered in one area, the Hope Tower. When Kyoya entered the building along with his squad mates, he saw Juvia ahead of him. A smile was on his face as he was glad she made it into the Royal Knights.

"So you made it Juvia, that's great."

"Yes, i'm glad to see you made it as well. Though, there is one thing troubling me. Mukuro was on our team, but he was impersonating a Magic Knight. Do you think that they would let someone like him be in the Royal Knights?"

Kyoya thought about it for a moment. Mukuro was a part of their team, but he was also a criminal. Though knowing the Wizard King, he would probably look pass that and let Mukuro join if it would help the kingdom. Though that doesn't guarantee Mukuro will show up. Before Kyoya could answer her, Mereoleona spoke up.

"All of the Royal Knights have finally assembled. You are all here because you passed the Royal Knights Selection Exam! I am Mereoleona Vermillion, the captain of the Royal Knights! Assuming there are no objections, I will act as your commander. From now until the destruction of the Eye of The Midnight Sun."

"Yes ma'am!!!!"

The group salutes towards her. As Mereoleona looked at them, she saw that two people were late. When she turned around, she launched her flame magic towards an individual wearing a Black Bulls robe. Seeing this, the guy used a magic circle to absorb the flames as he safely lands on the ground.

"Sorry i'm late for the party. Zora Ideale is here and accounted for."

Seeing this, Mereoleona turned towards the rest of the mages

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Seeing this, Mereoleona turned towards the rest of the mages. She was wondering where the other mage selected was located. As Kyoya looked around, he felt a weird sensation in his chest. Suddenly he turned around as he made a sword out of ice. When he swung the blade he blocked a trident from hitting him.

"Kufufu, I never would've imagined that I would be working together with you."

"What the hell are you doing here, Mukuro?!"

Kyoya swung his sword made of ice but Mukuro jumped back. Seeing this, Kyoya quickly threw the blade at Mukuro. As Mukuro used his trident to shatter the weapon, Kyoya was in front of him as he was ready to use a spell.

"Ic-"

"Stop wasting time!!!!!"

Before Kyoya could cast a spell, Mereoleona punched him into a wall. When he stood up, he saw her standing next to Mukuro as the illusionist had a smug smile on his face.

"It was thanks to him that we located the Eye of the Midnight Sun's hideout. Not to mention, he also showed a lot of promise during the exam just as you did."

"Kufufu, that isn't all. Julius told me to come along just in case. His intuition has been correct so far, so i'll play along."