Chapter 39 Ur's Tear Part 1

~Flashback~
As Kyoya and Ur walk back into the woman's home after training, Kyoya tries to light the fire in the fire place. As he did, he noticed a photo of a girl who seemed to be the same age as him.

"Hey, Ur. Who is this?"

When Ur looked at the photo that Kyoya was pointing at, she had a smile on her face. Yet when Kyoya looked at Ur's face, it looked like she would cry at any moment.

"That was my daughter, Ultear. I wish you two could've met. You probably would've looked so adorable together. Though that's a bit impossible now."

As Kyoya looked at Ur, he understood how she felt just from the look on her face. He had the same look when he lost his parents. As Kyoya held Ur's hand to comfort her, she smiled as she stared at the photo.

"If you two met.....then I would want you to get along. In my eyes, you're both extremely precious to me."

~Flashback ends~
"Tell me, are you really Ultear?"

"I have no reason to lie in this situation. Besides, why is that so important?"

Kyoya clenched his fists as he looked at Ultear. This was the same girl that Ur told him about. She's alive and right in front of him. He wanted to meet her, but he never expected for it to be like this.

"Ultear....why are you with the Eye of the Midnight?!"

"That should be obvious. It's because i'm working for them."

Kyoya couldn't believe what he was experiencing. The daughter of his teacher, the only living proof of her existence, was standing right before him as an enemy. Soon Ultear quickly got in front of him and kicked him away.

"Dammit. Ice-Make:Lance!!!!!"

Kyoya extends his arms forward, creating long, curved ice lances that he shoots toward Ultear

Kyoya extends his arms forward, creating long, curved ice lances that he shoots toward Ultear. As this happened, Ultear smiled.

"I'll fast forward the ice's time into the future. Evaporate!"

Before Kyoya's ice reached her, the ice suddenly evaporated in the air. As this happened, Kyoya quickly dashed behind her.

"Ice-Make:Hammer!!!!"