Chapter 72 Team J vs Team K

~With Luck~
As soon as the match began, Luck quickly charged forward as he was ready to fight Kyoya and his team. Seeing as Luck has already left, Klaus sighed as he looked at Puli.

"I'm sorry, but could you please guard the crystal. I'll go with Luck and provide him with support."

"No problem! Wing Magic:Angel Wing!"

With her grimoire opened, Puli creates a pair of magical wings on her back as she carried the crystal while flying in the sky

With her grimoire opened, Puli creates a pair of magical wings on her back as she carried the crystal while flying in the sky. Seeing this, Klaus smiled as he ran in the direction Luck went.

"Team J, they have incredibly strong mages on their side. Not to mention, that it seems that Kyoya is acting as their leader. I can only be certain of one thing, when it comes to tactics and technique...Kyoya just may have us all beat."

~With Kyoya~
"I can sense his mana. Luck is getting closer with Klaus following behind him. Juvia, you should get ready to-"

"Actually Kyoya.....i'd like to help you guard the crystal and have Mukuro go after Puli."

"That won't do. Affinity wise, Luck would be the worst match up for you. Even if you beat Klaus, you'll have to face him at some point too. It's better to fight someone you-"

"I understand what you're thinking. Because I know her best, i'd know Puli's weaknesses. But the same could be said about her knowing my own. Besides...i'm stronger than I was during our last mission. I want to prove I can fight by your side. So please let me try!!!!"

Kyoya was left in surprise as he heard Juvia's plea. Soon he looked to the side as he could tell that Klaus and Luck were almost here. Seeing this, Kyoya said one thing.

"Get lost, Mukuro. Juvia and I can handle this."

"Kufufu. So that is your choice. Well then, i'll take care of their crystal. You two put on a good show."

As Mukuro said that, he ran forward as he was heading towards Puli. While this happened, Kyoya and Juvia stood side by side. When they did, Kyoya asked one question to her.

"Are you ready?"

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Let's defeat them and win!"

 Let's defeat them and win!"