Chapter 25 A Break

Kyoya was seen inside of the Black Bulls hideout making small ice sculptures of everyone. He only does this when he is bored out of his mind. After the attack on the capital, Yami told him to take a day off. Of course when he tried to refuse, Yami persuaded him with one sentence.

"Do it or die? Your choice!"

"Honestly, can he stop treating me like a kid? Its not like he's my dad."

Seeing as he had nothing to do, Kyoya got his broom as he was about to go to Kikka. There was a certain shop there that was selling something that he couldn't even think of living without.

"That's right....there's a shop in Kikka that sells something that even I can't say no to."

~At Kikka~
As Kyoya landed at the center of the Kikka, he looked around as he was searching for one place. Soon he saw the place he was looking for. The best bakery that he's ever been to. There was only one thing that went through Kyoya's mind.

"That strawberry cake will be mine!!!!!"

"Kyoya? Is that you?"

Kyoya heard a familiar voice call out to him. When he turned around, he saw a familiar girl with blue hair staring at him. As he looked at her, he was surprised as he recognized her instantly.

"Juvia, is that you?!"

"Hehe. Who else would I be?"

Juvia was smiling as she looked at Kyoya

Juvia was smiling as she looked at Kyoya. Meanwhile, the boy remembered that it's been a while since he last saw her. As they both entered the shop, Juvia saw stars in Kyoya's eyes as he was looking at all the cakes.

"So beautiful......is this heaven?"

"The cakes do look rather good."

"Well since we're here, you can sit with me. Better than being by yourself or with a total stranger."

Juvia agreed with Kyoya as they both got some cake. As Juvia looked at Kyoya, she was surprised to see Kyoya have an entire strawberry cake to himself. As he took a bite, Kyoya smiled to himself.

"Oh, cake. So delicious, cake. Delicious to the core, cake. A forbidden pleasure, a sense of guilt, and also.....cake!"

"I never would've guessed you had such a sweet tooth."

Juvia smiled as she looked at Kyoya's smiling face. To be honest, she found it quite adorable how Kyoya seems so carefree right now. But one thought entered Juvia's mind as she was looking at Kyoya.

"Wait a minute! I'm sitting with a person I know, eating together, and seeing a side of him i never knew about before. Is it possible.......that i'm on a date!"

that i'm on a date!"