Chapter 120 Vice Captain

~In the Black Bulls Hideout~
A few hours have passed since Kyoya's spat with the other squad members. As Kyoya was in his room, he began to think to himself. What could he do to save his captain? While he was thinking, he looked towards his left arm and saw the bandages. When he first woke up, he saw them and was curious about something.

"Why do I sense a bit of foreign mana on my left arm?"

"That would be due to the fact that you consumed foreign mana."

Kyoya swiftly turned around and saw a stranger in his room

Kyoya swiftly turned around and saw a stranger in his room. However, he was more confused about why Asta was with him. Soon Kyoya's eyes fell upon Asta's right arm. Seeing his reaction, the man explained.

"This brat sacrificed his right arm to his devil to draw out more of its power. You could say that his right arm is now property of the devil that resides in his grimoire."

"I see.....I always knew that Asta had a devil in his grimoire but I just didn't want to believe it. Now for my next question, who are you?"

"My name is Nacht. And believe it or not, i'm your superior. After all, i'm the vice captain of the Black Bulls."

Kyoya was surprised by this information. As he quickly looked at Asta, he shared the same expression as he did. However, Nacht simply smiled as he looked at the two boys.

"Before I get to the heart of this visit, I believe you should know the situation since you were gone. William Vangeance and Yami have been kidnapped by the Dark Triad they are keys to a magic channel that will connect our world and the underworld called the Tree of Qliphoth. Arcane stage Dark Magic and World Tree Magic is required for its creation. Needless to say, if the Dark Triad succeeds then devils will start pouring into our world."

"Then we need to-"

"Rest properly for now. There's a place I want to take the both of you tomorrow. Right now you need to rest after what happened. "

As Nacht said this, he looked at Kyoya's bandaged arm. He could tell that whatever happened to it had definitely made Kyoya a bit stronger. After saying this, Nacht left out of the room leaving only Asta and Kyoya.

"Hey Kyoya, how are you holding up?"

"Not so good Asta. I can't help but worry about Captain Yami....and who we have to defeat in order to save him."

As Kyoya said this, he remembered the last moment of his fight before he was knocked out. He was positive that he saw Natsu. Natsu was E.N.D this whole time. Kyoya promised his dad that he would kill E.N.D but now.....he doesn't know what to do after finding out who E.N.D is.

"Let's do what Nacht said and get some rest Kyoya. I think we all need it after what happened."

"Yeah......thanks Asta."

~The Next Day~
At the royal capital, all the captains were gathering together to discuss the situation about Yami and William. Since Yuno was the vice captain of the Golden Dawn and his captain was missing, he was obligated to attend.

They talked to about the situation with Julius. The Tree of Qliphoth, a magic channel that would connect our world to the underworld which would cause the devils to roam around freely. The requirement of creating it was both Yami and William.

"Hmph. For them to be abducted, they must have let their guard down. Two of the so-called captains......what pathetic men."

"No....how....Yami.....no way! Is he safe?! Is he alive?! I still didn't get to say that I like him!"

As Charlotte had a calm expression on the outside, she was continuously panicking on the inside. While this was happening, Yuno finally spoke up to tell everyone about the Dark Triad.

"We did our best....The Dark Triad has a power that overwhelms a captain. What was worse is that...he wasn't even using all of his strength."

"Kha! That's interesting! You're not overestimating them because you're scared, right? Almost-dead magnificent vice captain of the Golden Dawn."

While Jack said this, Fuegoleon quickly scolded him for his actions. While they're here, the underworld and their own may have started connecting. Though there is also the possibility that it's already connected. After hearing this, Jack just started laughing.

"Kha! So the world is already over?"

"To prevent that we need to move, but there are too many indefinite factors."

"This is ridiculous!!! Nothing is going to proceed with a meeting like this!"

"Jack."

As Jack was about to leave, he heard someone call out his name. When he turned around, he saw that it was Nozel who was trying to stop him.

"Jack, you aren't planning to go attack the Spade Kingdom on your own, are you?"

"What?! Who in the world is dumb enough to do that?! Even if I did, it doesn't matter with you guys!"

Soon Jack, Nozel, and even Charlotte were now in an argument. Meanwhile, Rill was thinking to himself. Why is the meeting so messed up without Yami, despite being a mess of a meeting himself. Soon Fuegoleon had enough of this as he slams his hands on the table.

"That's enough!!!!!!"

Soon the room got quiet. Everyone was tense about the situation before them. They know that Yami and William are no pushovers. For them to have been captured, that just shows how strong their enemy is.

"Its good that the desire to rescue them is enough......."

Soon the captains and Julius heard an unfamiliar voice in the room. When they turned around, they saw a man suddenly appear in the room with Asta in his hand and Kyoya was standing next to him.

"...but I hate people who can't even hold a meeting properly. I don't suppose you could be quiet for a while, captains?"

 I don't suppose you could be quiet for a while, captains?"