Chapter 101 Etherious

Noelle was slowly standing back up as parts of her Valkyrie Dress were blown apart. Not only that, Finral and Mimosa were also injured by the explosion due to how close they were. Seeing this, Jackal laughed at their pathetic sight.

"Hahahahah!!!! You had your big moment after bringing out that spell only to explode seconds afterwards. That is hilarious. Tell you what, that spell involving a dragon's head. I'll stand here and let you use it. Go on girl, let's see if you have the power to back up your status as a royal!!!!!"

Noelle glared at Jackal as he continued to mock her. While this was happening, Mimosa stood up along with Finral. They all knew that losing here is not an option.

"Fine then.....you asked for it! Water Creation Magic:Sea Dragon's Roar!!!!!!"

With her grimoire opened, Noelle points her arm at Jackal, manifests the head of a sea dragon with sharp teeth, and fires it at her opponent

With her grimoire opened, Noelle points her arm at Jackal, manifests the head of a sea dragon with sharp teeth, and fires it at her opponent. Seeing this, Jackal yawned as he said one thing.

"So boring."

By first moving one arm backwards with the hand open, describing an arc in the air, and then rapidly bringing it back before him with a now closed palm, Jackal engulfs the area in front of him into a massive explosion, surging up high and extendin...

By first moving one arm backwards with the hand open, describing an arc in the air, and then rapidly bringing it back before him with a now closed palm, Jackal engulfs the area in front of him into a massive explosion, surging up high and extending vertically, which is notable for taking the form of a spiralling column.

As Noelle's spell collides with the spiraling column, it evaporated as soon as it made contact. Steam fills the air as Noelle's vision was now limited. Soon Jackal decided to have some fun with his new victims.

"Well then water mage, how about we play a little game?"

"What in the world are you getting at?"

"Oh, it's simple. You just have to make a choice."