Chapter 133 The Children of Fire and Ice

~Flashback~
"Your time is almost up. So then.....after all this time has passed, how do you plan on using your remaining time?"

Echidna was seen in the Sanctuary as she was speaking to one man. As the man puts his left hand over his right arm, he began to walk away.

"Just like a parent has to let go of their child for them to grow, I think its time for Uncle Reaper to let his favorite weakling to bully to become strong. He's held onto his weakness long enough, now is the time for his growth."

~Flashback ends~
Benimaru and Xanxus were seen with the resistance members. As they arrived, Kuruno looked at the two of them. He could tell that even they had a rough time against their opponent.

"So I take it, that the weakling is fighting E.N.D at this moment."

"Yeah. Though I can't tell what the outcome might be."

"I see."

Soon Kurono unties the bandages around his arm as he made black smoke appear under his feet. Soon he made it dense enough for him to stand on as he was flying away. Seeing this, Xanxus was starting to get pissed.

"What the hell, are we on guard duty now?!"

"I don't think its that simple. I think Kurono just made an important decision and he's acting upon it. As for what that choice was, only one person can answer that."

As Benimaru said this, he looked at Spade Castle as his eyes widen with shock. Black branches could be seen forming all around the castle as he felt sinister mana from it. He could tell that things were about to be more difficult.

 He could tell that things were about to be more difficult

~With Kyoya~
"Ice Make:Cold Excalibur!!!!!"

Kyoya creates a massive great-sword out of ice and slashed at Natsu

Kyoya creates a massive great-sword out of ice and slashed at Natsu. As the etherious jumped back to avoid it, the slash launched a large cluster of ice towards Natsu as his body was frozen in a block of ice. Soon he engulfed his body in flames as he melts the ice around him.

"Fire Dragon King's Purgatory!!!!!!!"