Chapter 141 Victims vs Megicula

~Flashback~
Noelle and Kyoya were dashing into Spade Castle. While this happened, Kyoya was following the familiar mana that he sensed upon entering. As Noelle looked at Kyoya, she decided to ask him the question she's had on her mind.

"Kyoya...why do you want to face Vanica so much?"

"......"

"It was because of Megicula that I lost my mother and Vanica also managed to take Loropechika away during the battle in the Heart Kingdom. But it seems like your need to fight her existed for a long time."

For a moment, Noelle saw a pained expression on Kyoya's face. Soon the boy turned towards his squadmate. He knew he couldn't keep quiet, but he decided to tell her in a way that wouldn't trigger his curse.

"Your mother isn't her only victim, Noelle. I've lived to this day in fear and hatred for that vile woman. I want nothing more than to make her pay. At least....that's how I use to think."

"Kyoya...."

"I've met my teacher Ur. I became a magic knight and met all of you in the Black Bulls. I even got close to other people. After all this time, it took me years to realize one simple fact. I'm not alone anymore. My thirst for revenge is still within me, but it's not my main objective. I want to save Captain Yami and stop the Dark Triad with comrades!!!!!!!"

Noelle was at a loss for words. This was the first time she saw her senior displaying so much emotion. Soon a smile appeared on her face as they were getting close to their destination.

"Fine then, I guess i'll help you out. After all, I am royalty."

"Heh. Don't slow me down then, your highness."

~Flashback ends~
"Noelle Silva and Kyoya Fullbuster of the Black Bulls...."

As Charlotte looked towards the two magic knights, she saw Kyoya and Noelle moving forward. When this happened, she briefly tried to warn them.

"You two need to be careful. She's much stronger compared to the previous times you met her. At least stall until reinforcements arrive."

"Captain Charlotte......quit talking out of your ass."

Everyone in the area were speechless at the moment. The reason for this being that Kyoya kicked Charlotte on her butt as he had an annoyed expression on his face.

"What was that for?! Explain your-"

"You're Juvia's captain, right? Then you of all people should know that the magic knights will do anything to protect the kingdom and its citizens, no matter how powerful the enemey may be. You shouldn't worry about whether or not i'm strong enough to win. You should think about what to do next!!! Now get your ass into gear, Prickly Queen."

As Kyoya said this, he turned around as he walked forward. While this happened, Noelle was approaching Rill and Charlotte after nodding her head towards Kyoya.

"Listen, we'll take care of things here. We've got reinforcements on the way and a recovery mage who can heal you. The frozen idiot and I can take it from here."

"...hmph. Fine then. He'd better have that woman on the ropes if he's confident enough to strike a captain."

After saying this, Charlotte and Rill were dashing towards the exit of the area they were in. Seeing this, Vanica smiled as she quickly launched several streams of blood magic towards them.

"And here I thought I had your undivided attention. You're breaking my heart, Vanica!!!!"

 You're breaking my heart, Vanica!!!!"