Chapter 41 Vetto the Despair

Soon Kyoya puts one of Ultear's arms around his shoulder as he lifts her up and helps her walk. As he did this, Ultear looked at the boy.

"Where are you going?"

"To fight that Third Eye bastard. He's a danger to the people here and to my squad."

"In your condition! You'd be lucky if you can even damage him!!!!"

As Ultear said this, she noticed that his hands were shaking. He was afraid and she knew it. Yet he still walks forward as he doesn't want his allies to die.

"I'll do whatever I can to help them. Even if it takes every last drop of mana in my body."

As Kyoya kept walking with Ultear, he sensed some strong mana and followed it so he can reach the others. While Ultear could barely move and basically used up all her magic, all she could do was just watch.

"Kyoya......is my mother really gone?"

"Yeah, she is. I know it's hard to accept, but we have to. We have to accept reality and keep moving forward. Ur believed in the possibilities that lie in the future, so i'll do the same."

~With Noelle~
As she and Kahono ran to where the strong mana was sensed. They saw Asta, Kiato, Magna, and Luck defeated on the ground. As Kahono saw Kiato, she saw her brother standing back up.

"My brother and I have a dream to fulfill. We won't lose to you and let that dream end. I'll become an idol and my brother will be a dancer. We'll make these dreams real!!!!"

"Union Magic:Sea God's Slash!!!!!"

Kahono used her song magic to help boost Kiato's dance magic and the magics combine to create large magical auras around Kiato's swords

Kahono used her song magic to help boost Kiato's dance magic and the magics combine to create large magical auras around Kiato's swords. When Kiato swung his swords, powerful shockwaves and flying slashes were sent towards Vetto.

As this happened, Vetto was producing an aura of his magical power around his body to defend himself. Soon Vetto smiled as he looked at his prey.

"Beast Magic:Bear Claw!!!!!"