Chapter 74 Monster Generation

~Flashback~
"Real Illusion?"

As Juvia and Mukuro were running towards Noelle's location, Mukuro decided to tell her about his new spell so they can form a plan. He had to explain it to her so she can fully grasp its limit.

"Kufufu. Yes Juvia, that is the new spell i've received. When Kyoya battled me and I used the fourth path, a flame was over my right eye remember. That was also a gift given to me by a certain witch. It's known as the Mist Flame which has the characteristic of Construction. By using my illusions with the Mist Flame's characteristic, I can create illusions that actually affect the physical world. Something my normal illusions can't do since they attack the mind."

Juvia was in shock from what she heard. That means if he used this Real Illusion and made a dangerous monster it would have mass, it would have all five senses a being would have, the destruction it could create would be real.

"However, it seems I can only make real illusions of myself or people I have a connection with. That's why i'm using this exam as a testing site. To see if I have a connection with someone I hate."

~Flashback ends~
Noelle was in shock to see Kyoya here, but she didn't know it was just a Real Illusion made by Mukuro. Soon the illusion stood next to Juvia and Mukuro as the man who created him laughed.

"I see. No matter how much I deny it or hate him, me and that ice mage have a connection. I guess it makes sense considering our situations. This just makes me want to make a pact with him even more."

As Mukuro held his trident, the real illusion of Kyoya soon made a sword out of ice. Seeing this, Juvia was gathering water magic in her hands as they were facing Noelle and En in an effort to destroy their crystal. As they lunged forward, Mukuro thought to himself.

"This may be a reall illusion of him, but I will say this. Kyoya Fullbuster, you're stronger than the image I have of you fighting at my side. One day I will form a pact and control your body. But for now, i'll let you have center stage."

~With Kyoya~
"Ice-Make Unlimited:One Sided Chaotic Dance!!!!!!!"

With remarkable shaping speed, a vast amount of swords are created, all made of ice in various shapes and sizes

With remarkable shaping speed, a vast amount of swords are created, all made of ice in various shapes and sizes. These weapons are connected by a large chain of ice that spirals around Kyoya several times with the blades pointing outwards.

Kyoya then swings one arm forward and one backwards, sending the large chain of weapons towards Yuno freezing the area around him. However, Yuno flew high in the air but started to move around swiftly to dodge the numerous amount of blades that Kyoya created.

"Wind Magic:Crescent Kamaitachi!!!!"