Chapter 58 Trial

~Inside of Benimaru's home~
As Yuno was on the floor, his eyes slowly began to open up. When they did, he looked to the side and saw Klaus and Mimosa sleeping peacefully.

"Took you long enough to wake up."

As Yuno looked up he saw Benimaru and Ken looking at him. However, he noticed that three people were missing. Before he could ask about it, Benimaru tossed the magic stone from the battle with Byakuran to Yuno.

"Kyoya said to take that to the Wizard King and that he'll catch up with you later."

"Wait....where are Konro and Wendy?"

Benimaru was silent when Yuno asked him that question. When Yuno didn't receive an answer, he knew what that meant. He clenched his hands as he was frustrated. He wants to be the Wizard King, yet he couldn't even protect two people.

"I need to get stronger....no matter what. I'll get stronger and make sure nothing like this happens again."

When Benimaru looked at Yuno, he could tell that he was serious. While Yuno said this, he still had one question on his mind as he looked at Benimaru.

"By the way, where is Kyoya?"

"He's going around the village to make sure to melt the ice everywhere."

Yuno nods his head in understanding, however Benimaru remained silent. To be honest, he only lied because Kyoya said he didn't want to make his comrades worry about him.

~Flashback~
As Benimaru stood next to Kyoya, he saw the ice mage's body shivering as he looked at the man in front of him. Seeing his reaction, the man turned to Benimaru.

"Forgive my rudeness. I'm Kurono Yūichirō, a mere corporate slave. I have business with the ice mage there."

"What do you want, Kurono........"

As Kyoya looked at Kurono, the man stared at him. Seeing Kyoya in such a weakened state, it was getting more difficult for him to keep himself from attacking him. Soon he spoke up to him.

"Meet me at the Sanctuary outside of this village. That is where we will continue this talk. It's about time I do my job and fulfill my contract as a Child of Sin."

As Kurono said this, Kyoya's eyes became wide with shock. Did Kurono also meet the Witch of Greed? Before he could ask him, Kurono already left. While this happened, Benimaru soon walked over near Byakuran's frozen corpse as he picked up the magic stone.

"This was belonged to that girl. So Kyoya....what do you plan on doing?"

".....i'm going to meet him. Of course i'm wary of him, but there's a lot of things I don't know. I can't just sit back and be reactive to everything. If meeting him brings some truth to the situation, then I have to take a risk and meet him."

Benimaru simply nods his head. As he looked at Kyoya, he noticed that the markings on Kyoya's body were gone. Soon Kyoya began to walk off to where he and Konro last met. As this happened, he spoke up to Benimaru.

"Tell everyone that i'm still investigating and to give that magic stone to the Wizard King. All my life people gave up their lives just to help me with my problems. This time.....it's about time I grow up and handle my own problems."

~Flashback ends~
As Benimaru was in thought, he saw Klaus and Mimosa waking up. Soon he told them the exact same thing that he told Yuno. As they were all walking out of Benimaru's home, the members of the Golden Dawn thought to themselves.

"To think Kyoya manage to handle the situation whilst Mimosa and I were unconscious. I feel ashamed."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of Klaus. I'm the team's healer and I barely did any-"