Chapter 90 Ace of the Clover Kingdom

Kyoya has just entered the top part of the Shadow Palace. As Asta and Yuno were happy to see him, the boy jumped down towards the purple mass of the devil's magic.

"Kyoya, watch ou-"

"Have some faith in your senior, Asta."

As Asta heard Kyoya's words, he saw black marks appearing on the ice mage's right arm. Soon Kyoya froze the mass of magic solid as he stood on top of the ice, using it as a platform. The others were shocked by this since the devil's spell absorbed their magic attacks. Meanwhile, the devil's eyes grew wide at the sight.

"His magic can effect my spell?! It can affect otherworldly magic. Not only that, the ice seems rather dangerous to me than regular ice magic. If anything, it may damage me even more than dark magic, which can affect magic from the other world as well."

"So this is the devil? You're even uglier in person. Now then....your magic or my devil slayer magic? Lets see which is top shit!!!!!"

As Kyoya swung down his right arm, a spiky pillar of ice made from his Ice Devil Slayer Magic hits the devil in it's side

As Kyoya swung down his right arm, a spiky pillar of ice made from his Ice Devil Slayer Magic hits the devil in it's side. When the devil touched the ice, he felt nothing but intense pain. While this happened, Kyoya wasn't ready to let up the attack.

"Ice Devil's Rage!!!!!!!!"

After first taking a deep breath, Kyoya releases a large purple blizzard of cold air, ice, and snow from his mouth as he aimed the attack at the devil

After first taking a deep breath, Kyoya releases a large purple blizzard of cold air, ice, and snow from his mouth as he aimed the attack at the devil. The devil was inflicted with so much damage that not only was it sent flying back, its spell and the area that Kyoya's spell made contact with was broken apart and frozen in ice. While this happened, Lumiere was in shock.

"Devil Slayer Magic? What a formidable power! If we combine the strength of Anti-Magic along with this new type of magic, we just may have a chance!"

While Lumiere was thinking this, Asta and Yuno looked at Kyoya. They couldn't believe how strong he's gotten already. Not only that, his magic sounds like it was made to defeat creatures such as the one before them. While this happened, Yuno spoke to Asta.

"Asta.....we can't just be left behind."

"I know....if we did, then we could never become Wizard King!!!!!"