Chapter 88 I'll Reach You

Kyoya stood in front of Mukuro as he was looking at Vinea. As the elf looked at the boy who just arrived, she realized something was different about him since the last time they fought.

"It would appear that he has more magical power at his disposal. If the illusionist joins him, this battle just may work in their favor."

"Kufufu, now that you're here we have a chance to win against-"

"The hell do you mean by we?"

Before Mukuro could respond, Kyoya kicks the illusionist onto the ground. When Mukuro looked towards Kyoya, he saw a serious look in the boy's eyes.

"You've already done enough Mukuro. It's time I pull my own weight. I'm going to save her no matter the cost. Besides, now isn't the time for you to be involved."

"Heh. Fine then, you better not lose Kyoya. The moment I see you about to fail, i'll form a pact with you and take your body without hesitation."

Kyoya just nods his head as he looked at Vinea. Once again, Kyoya's words were ringing in her head. As she held her blade tightly, she tries her best to focus on one thing. The battle right in front of her.

"Ice-Make:Freeze Lancer!!!!!!"

Kyoya creates lances made of ice that once fired, they were attacking Vinea from all directions

Kyoya creates lances made of ice that once fired, they were attacking Vinea from all directions. As Vinea jumped high in the air to dodge, she saw a shadow on the ground growing larger. When she looked up, she found the reason why.

"Ice-Make:Hammer!!!!!!"

Kyoya creates a large ice hammer that floats above Vinea before dropping it onto her with great force

Kyoya creates a large ice hammer that floats above Vinea before dropping it onto her with great force. As the hammer disappears, Vinea was slowly getting back up. When Kyoya stood before her, he realized something.

"My Ice Magic has gotten stronger and i'm not even using my inheritance yet....with this boost, I may have a chance."

"You human.....how did you get so strong in such a short amount of time?!"

"Like hell i'm gonna tell you. Only one thing matters to me, i'm going to protect my comrades no matter what! Even if it means risking my life. Ice-Make Unlimited:One Sided Chaotic Dance!!!!!"