Chapter 104 The Slayer and the Reaper

Mard Geer was seen falling down the sky. His body was pierced by an arrow of ice that turned into a spiky array of ice that pierced his flesh even more. As Mard Geer crashed into the ground, he saw Kyoya approaching him.

"This fight is over, Mard Geer!!!!!"

"Hehehehe. Hahahahahahaha!"

Mard Geer was laughing since it looked as if Kyoya believed that victory was his. As the Etherious was standing back up, Kyoya got ready to cast another spell.

"You foolish human. Your magic and my curses are on different levels. I was originally saving this for Zeref.....but you'll work just fine!!!!!!"

As Mard Geer said this, he was exerting an enormous amount of power. Seeing this, Kyoya knew that he had to put a stop to this before Mard Geer could unleash his last resort.

"Dammit!!!! I won't let you have your way!!!!!"

As Mard Geer was exerting his strength, Kyoya fires a barrage of crescent-shaped ice projectiles at the Etherious

As Mard Geer was exerting his strength, Kyoya fires a barrage of crescent-shaped ice projectiles at the Etherious. However, Mard Geer made a wall of vines to protect himself from Kyoya's attack.

"This final attack........this curse I created.......I will use everything I have to kill you, human!!!!!!!!"

As Mard Geer said this, he produces a dark paralytic mist around Kyoya that envelops him, while creating a massive beam of dark spirits that reaches towards the sky.

"This curse......the victims of this Curse are no longer alive nor are they dead, but are simply erased, becoming nothing for eternity. This is my ultimate curse....Memento Mori!!!!"

Soon a huge explosion occured in the area. The ground was cracking and multiple trees were blown away. When this was over, a huge crater could be seen as Mard Geer was no longer in his Etherious Form. As he looked at the crater, he saw that there was still dust in the air but he was positive of one thing.

"I wi-"

"Not yet........."

Mard Geer's eyes were now wide. How could this happen? How could this be possible, how could this simple ice mage have survived? When he looked inside of the crater, he was shocked by what he saw.