Chapter 82 A Plan

Black. All Kyoya saw was a pitch black darkness. Up, down, left, and right. All he was met with was an endless darkness. To him, it felt like he was in a void of sorts. While Kyoya looked around, he suddenly heard a voice.

"Do you have time to stand around here? If so, use your time wisely. You need as much of it as possible if you want to save her."

Kyoya turned around to find the source of the voice. When he did, he was met with a black pair of eyes. Though one thing stood out to him about the individual before him. His face, when Kyoya saw the man's face he began to wonder. Why did it look as if he was looking at his own face?

"It's time to wake up, my descendant. As for me, my slumber shall continue. Good luck, you'll need it. In order to save her......"

~Meanwhile~"Juvia!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
"Juvia!!!!!"

Kyoya suddenly got up, but his body was aching in pain. As he looked around, he saw the Eye of the Midnight Sun's hideout has disappeared. He tried to get up but he heard someone stop him.

"It would be better if you stopped, Kyoya Fullbuster."

"Mukuro........"

As Mukuro looked at Kyoya, he puts one of the ice mage's arms over his shoulder as he takes him to the other royal knights that are still his comrades. While this happened, Mukuro was explaining the situation.

"While you were unconscious, the Eye of the Midnight Sun's hideout became mobile and is heading for the Royal Capital. Not only that, it seems some of the Royal Knights and other mages have undergone the same transformation as Juvia."

"Juvia......Mukuro, we have to catch up to them! We need to save Ju-"

"Right now, you need to get treated. Luckily our recovery mage is still on our side."

As Mukuro said this, Kyoya looked forward as he saw his comrades. Asta, Mimosa, Zora, En, Noelle, Mereoleona,  Kirsch, and Nozel seemed to be normal. However, when his eyes fell upon Yuno, he saw that he had markings on his face and pointed ears.

"Yuno........."

"Kyoya. Mimosa, hurry and heal him please!"

"Right! Plant Recovery Magic:Princess-Healing Flower Robe!"