Chapter 119 Weak

~In the Royal Capital~
"Water Recovery Magic:Qualle Operation."

Vanessa, Grey, and Finral were all sitting in a room as they saw Owen, a recovery mage who serves directly under Julius, treating Asta and Gauche

With his grimoire opened, Owen creates a swarm of jellyfish made of water

With his grimoire opened, Owen creates a swarm of jellyfish made of water. Their tentacles wrap around the wounds of Owen's patients as he analyzed them.

"Asta's life is no longer in danger, however.......his right arm is an unknown factor. There's nothing I can do for it. But you, Gauche, were you really run through with giant sword. I heard that Grey's magic is what saved you but that's beyond simple recovery. Even the very tissue in your body has reassembled."

The group was silent after what happened, their captain was taken away from them by the Dark Triad and they couldn't do anything to stop it. But soon Finral looked towards Owen as he had a question.

"Owen....how are the others I brought to you doing?"

"The woman known as Ultear and the man known as Mukuro have recovered but they seem to be in a coma. The magic knight Juvia is awake, but her wounds haven't completely healed. As for your companion Kyoya, he's already awake and his wounds have been healed. He just needs to rest."

As Owen said this, the Black Bulls nod their heads as they were waiting on Kyoya. They were glad he was okay but they were still worried about him. Ever since their involvement with fighting the devils and the Spade Kingdom, he hasn't really been himself.

~With Juvia~
As Juvia was resting, she heard a knock on her door. When she gave the visitor permission to come in, she had a small smile on her face when she saw Kyoya entering the room.

"Oh Kyoya, you seemed to have made a speedy recovery."

"Yeah.....Juvia. Sorry, for not getting to you all sooner."

As Juvia looked at Kyoya, she saw bags under his eyes which showed that he wasn't sleeping. Not only that, he was clenching his fists rather tightly. Soon Juvia spoke to the ice mage.