Chapter 83 A Dark Reunion

~Flashback~
It has been quite a few years since Kyoya started training with Ur. They trained together, fought together, and laughed together. To be honest, they felt as if they were family. However, Ur decided to have an important talk with the young boy.

"Kyoya, why did you want to be trained by me?"

Ur asked this question with a serious face. When she looked at the young boy, she noticed something off. A sense of dread was looming over him, but he decided to answer her truthfully.

"I need to kill them, the Dark Triad and the devils. It's all their fault the Spade Kingdom is so corrupt. If it wasn't for them, my parents would still be alive and I wouldn't have met Vanica. If it wasn't for them, then I wouldn't have gone through all those experiments and Natsu would still be alive!"

For the first time that Ur has spent time with Kyoya, she saw the boy genuinely angry. No, anger couldn't begin to describe the boy's feelings towards devils and the Dark Triad. Animosity....pure undying hatred would be more accurate. As Ur sat down, she looked at Kyoya seriously.

"There is more to life than just the Dark Triad and the past. Don't you remember what I said. Use the magic you wield to protect. I'm sure someday you'll find someone you want to save. When that day comes, that's the day you will move forward from your hatred."

"I don't think that's possible for me, Ur. Mom and Dad.......even Natsu....the people I cherish most are already gone. Plus if it wasn't for me, Natsu would still be alive. But more importantly.....if the devils and the Dark Triad never came to the Spade Kingdom, none of this would have happened! My parents would still be here! Natsu would still be here. The Spade Kingdom that had all of it's citizens smiling would still be here!!!! After all of that was taken away, how can I possibly move forward when I know that the ones responsible have yet to pay for their crimes!!!!"

Ur could tell that this hatred has been building up inside of Kyoya. She couldn't even think of what is the right thing to say. Actually, when she thinks about it...Kyoya couldn't be told he was in the wrong. If anyone else was in his situation, they would probably react the same way or try to end it all. Before Ur could say anything, a violent quake could be felt.

"What was that?!"

"Kyoya, stay inside of the house!!!!!"

Ur rushed out of the home and saw a giant beast approaching her home. When she looked at the creature, she felt nothing but an ominous force coming from it. Kyoya and herself need to escape now. The thing before her couldn't be classified as a mere beast. The only word that can come close to describing it is a devil.

 The only word that can come close to describing it is a devil

~Flashback ends~
"You bastard....using my dad's body like that and claiming to be that monster....."

"Whether you accept it or not won't change reality. This body is your father and the soul inside it..is Deliora!!!!"