Chapter 2 The Mission

~Next Day~
Kyoya woke up from his dream and got out of his bed. For some reason, he couldn't remember the dream he had. Soon he walks out of his room only to walk straight into a pillar.

"Dammit!!!!! The whole base moved around again. No use worrying about it. Guess i'll see how the new recruit is doing."

As Kyoya walked around the base, he saw sensed a large amount of mana. As he followed the path that lead towards the source, he saw a girl with long silver hair wearing the Black Bulls robe. Since he didn't recognize her, he figured that she was also a new recruit.

"Ummmmm.....hello there."

"Hmm? What do you want insect?"

A tic mark could be seen on Kyoya's head as he was trying to fight the urge to drop kick the new recruit. As he took a deep breath he tried to keep the conversation going.

"Just wanted to introduce myself. Since you're new and we'll be working together, i thought introductions were in order. I'm Kyoya Fullbuster, nice to meet you."

"I don't like talk to peasants, but i'll play along. I am royalty after all. I'm Noelle Silva of the Silva Household."

Kyoya soon smiled as he looked at Noelle. Soon he grabbed her hands and got on one knee as he looked at Noelle with a soft smile.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness, Miss Silva. As such allow me to show my gratitude."

"Hmph, that's more lik-"

Noelle didn't finish her sentence as she suddenly felt cold. When she looked down, she saw that her hands were now frozen in ice. As she looked at Kyoya she saw him walking away.

"Hey you peasant! Get back here and undo this spell!!!"

"Nah, you can do it on your own. You're royalty, right? I believe in you."

Kyoya merely laughs as heard Noelle screaming at him to undo the ice. As he walked around headquarters, he found himself at the dining room. When he sat down, he saw Yami taking a seat in front of him.

"So brat, what do you think of the fresh blood?"

"They're alright, Captain Yami. Though you have strange taste in new recruits. But considering you accepted me into this squad, i'm not one to judge."

Yami and Kyoya laughed for a moment. It seemed like they had some interesting new recruits this year. As they finished laughing, Yami looked at Kyoya.

"Anyways, the Black Bulls got a new mission. Apparently some thugs were seen around pillaging a village in the Forsaken Realm, Sosshi Village to be more exact. Rumor has it that they're fugitives from the Diamond Kingdom."

"Sosshi Village......isn't that near Magna's hometown?"

Yami nodded to Kyoya's question. Sosshi is a small village near the southwest border of the Clover Kingdom. Since it was in the Forsaken Realm, it's common for some crimes to occur. Soon Yami spoke up to Kyoya.

"I would send Magna, but he's busy showing the newbies around. Plus the last thing he needs to do now is worry. So that's why i'm sending you there."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Either you go there or i kill you. Your choice, brat."

"I'll leave immediately!!"

Just as Kyoya was about to leave, Yami was trying to remember something else he was told. After a moment of thinking, he remembered what it was.

"Oh yeah, you won't be heading out alone. Some other squad is sending their magic knight to help you. They'll be waiting at Kikka for you. Can't remember which squad though. "