Chapter 44 Victory

~Flashback~
Vetto was seen in an opened field as he saw his home on fire. His fellow brethren were all being slaughtered in front of his eyes. As this happened, he saw the humans smiling and laughing as they robbed them of their lives.

"Our bonds.....our hope.....all of it was taken......BY YOU HUMANS!!!!!!!!"

~Flashback ends~
Soon an overwhelming amount of magic was pouring out of Vetto's body as he was floating into the air. He has only one option left.

"If I am to go down, i'm taking you and this whole temple with me!!!!!!"

As he heard this, Kyoya was slowly standing back up. As he looked behind him, he saw that Ultear was still in place. Soon he began to walk next to Asta. He barely has any magic power, but he wasn't quitting now.

"Hey Asta, i'm a bit low on magic power so I may not be of much help."

"That's fine....i'm barely even able to keep on standing. But that doesn't mean we've lost yet!!!!"

~With Yami~
The captain of the Black Bulls punched the wall in frustration. He knew his squad couldn't survive something like that. As this happened, the High Priest saw Yami's grimoire glowing as a lot of magical power was radiating from it.

"I can't take this anymore!!!! I'm not just gonna sit here and watch them die dammit!!!!!!! I'm busting out of here!!!!!"

As Yami unsheathed his katana, his grimoire suddenly turned its own pages as a new spell could be seen being formed on a blank page.

~With Kyoya~
"Think.....it's not just my squad's lives at stake. Kahono, the people outside the temple, even Ultear. They're all in danger. What can I do?!"

As Kyoya was trying to think of what to do, one idea came to mind. He tried to use it against Licht, but he was stopped by Gauche. Should he try it again? Should he risk his live to save them by using Iced Shell? Or should he do nothing.

Soon he didn't have time to act as Vetto's power only continued to grow stronger and stronger. The beast magic user was going to self destruct. They had to do something quickly. Soon Kyoya heard something crash behind him and the Black Bulls. As he turned around, his eyes became wide as he saw him and the High Priest land on the ground.

"What's good bitches. Still breathing?

"Captain Yami!!!!!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Captain Yami!!!!!"

All of the Black Bulls were happy to see their captain. As Yami walks pass all of his members of his squad he gave them a pat on the head. Soon he stood in front of Vetto.

"You all did great work. I can handle this on my own. You already risked your lives fighting him, now it's your captain's turn. Everyone....you all reached and surpassed your limits. Since you all did so much, i'll handle the clean up."