Chapter 60 His Origin Part 2

~Flashback~
As Kyoya slowly opened his eyes, the young boy saw that he was inside some strange scientific facility. When he looked ahead, he saw a single man standing before him. While he looked at him, the man began to introduce himself.

"Hello there, i'm Kurono Yūichirō. Since you're here, you must be a child with a large amount of magic power but no way to control it. Now then, you have an experiment with your Uncle Reaper."

"Uncle Reaper, can I go home after this?"

Kurono looked at the boy in confusion. He knew how the boy lost both of his parents. As far as he was concerned, Kyoya had no place to call home.

"Listen, i'm your Uncle Reaper. To ask me if you want to see your parents is the same as asking me to kill you. You'll go home when you die."

After hearing this, Kyoya stood up as he looked at Kurono. It seemed like he had to fight in order to leave this area. Seeing this, the child ran forward and threw a punch. Kurono simply caught it and knees Kyoya in his chest.

The young boy puts a hand on his chest as he found it hard to breathe. Soon Kurono punched the boy in his stomach. Afterwards, he picked up the boy by his hair and threw him at a wall.

"Come on, work with me. This is Uncle Reaper's job. You have to give it your all."

As Kyoya was slowly getting back up, the child waa holding back his tears. It hurts so much, his body was in pain. Soon he remembered what Vanica told him before she left him here.

"Whenever you fear for your life or want to leave this place just say this phrase."

As Kyoya was remembering the phrase that Vanica told him, Kurono soon opened his grimoire. When this happened, black smoke began to fill the air as he looked at Kyoya. He always found such joy in bullying the weak.

"Any last words, weakling?"

"Just this........i'm cursed by Megicu-"

Suddenly the child fell to the ground

Suddenly the child fell to the ground. His chest felt tight as he violently started to cough up blood. He was just sure it was from Kurono's attack, so he slowly got back up.