Chapter 92 What Comes Next

"Impossible. Inconceivable. How could I.........."

The devil's body was slowly disappearing. Soon the devil heard the sound of laughter. Not only that, it saw something in its final moments. It was a one of his own kind, another devil.

"Hey there, chief

"Hey there, chief."

"You.....who are you?"

"Hehehe. Like you need to know that. It doesn't matter how strong or amazing you are. You've lost and you're about to disappear. See ya, loser."

As the devil was disappearing, its eyes landed onto Kyoya. As he got a closer look at the boy's grimoire, he saw it glow a pitch black color. Not only that, he felt a very dark presence from it. As his body disappeared, he saw one thing. An image of a man smirking at him who looked almost identical to Kyoya. While the devil was dying, the man said one thing in the devil's head.

"Zagred.........farewell, you scum."

Soon the devil's body was completely gone

Soon the devil's body was completely gone. As Kyoya looked around, he didn't sense its mana anywhere. Everyone was exhausted, but they did it. The devil was finally defeated once and for all, however its magic wasn't completely gone. It was causing the place to crumble.

While this happened, Kyoya looked down and saw everyone flying up to their location as they were almost about to be drowned by the devil's spell. However, when this happened he saw a spatial magic portal open up in front of them. Soon he the portal open up in front of him as the magic knights and the elves were front of the group. When Asta looked at the group, he saw Valtos and Rades emerge from the portal.

"SO THIS IS WHERE YOU TWO WENT! IF YOU WERE HERE, YOU SHOULD'VE HELPED!!!!"

"SHUT UP BRAT, I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT!!!!!"

"Can you dumbasses just shut up?"

As Asta and Rades were arguing, Kyoya punched them on their heads. The ice mage had a look of annoyance on his face as he walked towards the exit of the Shadow Palace. Soon he looked at all of his allies as he said one thing.