Chapter 71 True Magic Knight

As the Black Bulls were all down on the battlefield, the recovery mages immediately went to Finral as they tried to heal his wounds. While this happened, Asta and Kyoya glared at Langris.

"What the hell are you doing?! The match was already over! Were you really going to kill your own brother?"

"He may not be able to attack an opponent, and sure he loves to flirt with women, but he's still my superior and a member of the Black Bulls!!!!"

"IF YOU MESS WITH HIM, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US YOU TWO FACED BASTARD!!!!!!"

As Asta and Kyoya both said this, they both punched Langris' face as the vice captain was sent flying. As Asta held his anti-magic sword, Kyoya puts his hands together as he was ready to cast a spell at any time. When Langris got up, he glared at the Black Bulls.

"You may have done better than everyone expected, but you're still the worst of the magic knight squads. You need to know your place!!!!!! Especially you, you're the worst of them all, Asta!!!!"

"I was just thinking the same thing. Just as you despise everything about me, I despise you as well Langris!!!!!"

As the two magic knights charged towards each other, Kyoya was ready to step in until he felt someone tap his shoulder. As he looked at the person responsible, the man quickly stopped things from escalating further.

"Time Binding Magic:Chrono Stasis."

Langris and Asta were trapped inside of spheres that had a ring around it covered in Roman numerals

Langris and Asta were trapped inside of spheres that had a ring around it covered in Roman numerals. As the two were trapped inside, Julius smiled as he looked at the two magic knights.

"In a real battle, there is no "start" or "stop" on the battlefield. But keep this in mind, this is a tournament match. Killing another magic knight is out of the question, Langris. But don't worry,  I won't let your momentum go to waste. As we speak, new crystals are being set in place and your teammates are being gathered. It seems the semi-final match of Team B and Team G will commence early."

"Your majesty, if it's not too much trouble...can I keep watch of Finral during that match?"

As Julius turned his head towards Kyoya, he nods his head in approval. Kyoya, Vanessa, and Noelle were following the recovery mages as Finral was being taken to a room where they can treat him. As Kyoya left, he said one thing to Mukuro and Juvia as he went through a spatial magic portal.

"Be sure to tell me the result of what happened when I come back."

~A few minutes later~
"Come on, wake up Finral! Asta's fighting hard for you. Don't you dare die on me, dammit!!!!!!"

Kyoya was calling out to Finral for a few minutes now. He looked at his superior lying in a hospital bed as him, Vanessa, and Noelle looked very worried for him. While this happened, Kyoya clenched his fists.