Chapter 146 Resolve

"Kyoya, you can't be serious, can you? We were struggling so much just to beat Vanica. Do you think you can beat Megicula on your own?"

"Have faith in your senpai. After all, when it comes to slaying devils, no one is better than me. You've grown strong, Noelle. I'll kill that devil, for the sake of all of its victims. But for now, help him keep an eye on Loropechika."

The moment Kyoya said this, the ice that held Loropechika shatters as a single figure held the Queen of the Heart Kingdom in his arms. When Noelle looked in that direction, she saw one single person standing before her with a tiny devil on his shoulders.

"Good to see you safe and sound, Noelle and Kyoya-senpai!!!!"

"Heh, we're not safe and sound at all dumbass."

As Asta was glad to see his comrades, he heard Liebe speak to him on his shoulder. For one, Loropechika has many curses on her that need to be broken. Second, Asta and himself don't stand a chance against Megicula without Devil Union. While this happened, Kyoya stood in front of Asta and Noelle.

"Noelle, Asta. When we first met, I saw you two as nothing but annoying brats."

"What the heck Kyoya?! We meet again and that's what you have to say?!"

"Pretty much you obnoxiously loud midget. However, it's thanks to you two........that I was able to surpass my own personal limits. A girl who couldn't properly control her magic and a guy with no magic who wants to be Wizard King. After seeing you two grow so much, how can I call myself your senior if I let you surpass me?"

As Kyoya said this, Liebe felt a shiver down his spine as an icy wind filled the area as Kyoya was releasing some of his magic power. The moment Kyoya lunged for Megicula, he said one thing to Noelle and Asta.

"Sorry, but i'm going to have to steal your thunder. After all, i'm going to surpass my limit! Sit back and watch. This is your senpai's will that you're about to witness!!!!!"

As Kyoya lunged towards her, Megicula began to smile. Due to the result of her and Vanica's hobby, there were multitudes of dead disciples underneath this tower. With the power of the devils, along with the power of Acier Silva and Vanica whose souls she controls, Megicula created living corpses of blood and steel.

"Good luck against my army, my love. Against all one hundred of them."

"Ice-Make:Heavy Knights!!!!!!!"