Chapter 70 Battle of Brothers

~A few moments later~
Yuno, Noelle, and their teammate, En have finished the last match of the first round in the exam. Afterwards, the battlefield began to change with an increase of mountains and rivers.

Asta's team was facing against Team C which consisted of Magna, Sol, and Mimosa's brother, Kirsch Vermillion. It was a tough battle, but Asta's team was victorious. Now it was time for Finral's team to battle his brother's team, Langris, vice captain of the Golden Dawn. As Finral was preparing to head down, Kyoya spoke to him.

"Hey, magic transport."

"Geez, i'm your superior. Can't you be a little nicer?"

"Mess him up. You're gonna win this and become a royal knight. You can do it. After all, you're my superior, right Finral?"

Finral didn't know how to react. Kyoya was actually supporting him and even called him his superior. Soon he felt tears forming in his eyes as he salutes towards Kyoya.

"I never knew that you cared! You really are a nice guy!!!! I'm so proud that you opened up!!!"

"What are you, my dad? Anyways, give him hell Finral."

Finral smiled as he walks down the battlefield with his teammates. As he did, he saw Langris and his own team waiting on him. As Langris looked at Finral, he just smirked at him.

"You should just leave now brother. You know that you stand no chance in beating me."

"You're right. In the past, I couldn't beat you. But i'm different, i've gotten stronger after joining the Black Bulls. I'm gonna prove that here and now!!!!"

As this happened, everyone was watching as both teams got near their crystals and were waiting for the match to start. Seeing they were in position, the announcer commenced the battle.

"Now then. The battle between Team E, consisting of Finral, Leopold, and Hamon against Team G with Langris, Sekke, and Fragil shall commence. Round two, match two, begin!!!!!"

As the match started, Finral looked at his teammates as he told them to let him handle Langris

As the match started, Finral looked at his teammates as he told them to let him handle Langris. While they agreed, Hamon decided to look for their enemies crystal.

"Glass Magic:Verre Détection!"