Chapter 59 His Origin Part 1

~Flashback~
"Look at him. He isn't looking so smug without his father or mother around."

"His dad use to be a guard for the royal family here, yet he died for nothing. Now the Zogratis Family has taken over the Spade Kingdom."

As some of the people of the Spade Kingdom looked forward, they saw a young boy walking down the streets. He looked starved and he had bags under his eyes. Soon a couple of kids his own age suddenly punched him to the ground.

"It's your fault! If your dad was stronger.....he could've saved my parents!!!!!!"

"Please stop.........."

It was always like this ever since the Spade Kingdom was taken over by the Zogratis family. People instantly wanted someone to blame but they were too weak to do so on the people responsible, so they blamed the child of a man who died while trying to defeat the Zogratis Family and defend the Spade Kingdom's real royal family.

"Please stop......."

The boy kept pleading for his attackers to stop. While this happened, they felt the air getting colder. However, since the Spade Kingdom is usually snowy, they thought it was the weather. Soon one of the kids hits the boy's head with a wooden stick. As the boy felt a sharp pain in his head, he began to feel something warm on his face.

As he looked to the snowy ground, he saw the snow turn from white to red. When he felt his head and looked at his hand, his hand was covered in red. Its hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts. Those two words kept repeating in his head as his body felt cold. Just when he turned around, he saw the kid about to hit him on his head again. When this happened, he screamed out as his body felt completely cold.

"PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
"So bored. There hasn't been anyone strong to fight with. Though I guess using those rabbits outside of here as subjects for my curses wasn't so bad."

Vanica Zogratis, a member of the Dark Triad

Vanica Zogratis, a member of the Dark Triad. Her along with two more people usurped rule of the Spade Kingdom from the royal family, House Grinberryall. As she was walking through a small town, she suddenly felt colder than usual as she felt a strong surge of magic power.

"This magic....someone powerful is here."

Vanica soon rushed forward as she took out her grimoire, ready to fight and torture her next victim. However, she was shocked by what she saw. Multiple houses and countless people were frozen in ice. She was starting to get excited. She could tell someone with tremendous magic power pulled this off.

"Please stop........I beg of you....please stop......"

Soon Vanica's eyes fell onto one child. When the child saw Vanica, he felt scared since he knew she was one of the people responsible for corrupting the Spade Kingdom. As he tries to run away, Vanica ran towards him and kicked him to a wall.