Chapter 140 Devil Slayer's Revenge

~At the Sanctuary~
"It seems as though the battle at Spade Kingdom is still happening."

Echidna was happily drinking tea as she watched the battle at Spade Kingdom unfold

Echidna was happily drinking tea as she watched the battle at Spade Kingdom unfold. As she drunk her tea, she looked at Kyoya as a smile appeared on her face as she thought about what's happened.

"The first trial forced you to watch the past that you so desperately wanted to forget. The second trial made you relive all the present choices that you made and what the results were. The final trial basically tested your resolve and how you much you were willing to sacrifice to see the future."

Echidna looked into the air as her smile never left her face. The trials told her everything she needed to know about Kyoya. He's a victim blessed with a dark power. He's kind but he's suffered so much yet he keeps moving forward. Yes, Kyoya was definitely his descendant.

"If that's the case...I think it's time to form a contract with him. After all, he's just like you, Zeref."

~With Spade Castle~
"He's here...after so long....he's finally here!!!!!!!"

As Vanica was giggling to herself, she looked at Charlotte and Rill. Before she could finally excite herself, she had to get rid of them first. Though since the gate to the underworld has opened, she and the rest the Dark Triad now have access to one-hundred percent of their devil's power.

"You seemed to have forgotten who your opponents are!!!!"

As Charlotte dashed towards Vanica, the woman smiled as she quickly caught Charlotte's whip made of her Briar Magic

As Charlotte dashed towards Vanica, the woman smiled as she quickly caught Charlotte's whip made of her Briar Magic. Soon a smirk appeared on Vanica's face as she looked at Charlotte.

"Tell me, have you heard of something called an Etherious?"

"Stop spouting nonsense."

"It's not nonsense. After all the knowledge and process of making an etherious is found in the same place we learned of the tree of Qliphoth. The Book of Zeref!!!!! See the etherious don't use magic, but curses. As you know, Megicula is the mother of all curses. So tell me...what do you think happened to the curses of the etherious when they were killed!!!!!"