Sin X Fem Reader ( Arrow)

So I jsut started season 2 of Arrow and I love Sin so here we are another oneshot for a female character!

I mean when I first saw sin I was like begging for her to be a girl and was so happy when I learnt that she was a girl.

Summary : you are best friends with Thea Queen, you and Thea go to the glades to meet Theas boyfriend Roy Harper, Y/N meets Sin.

- - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -  - - 1 -  1 - - - - -

Third person pov...

"Thea why are we here" complained Y/N as her Best friend Thea Queen continued to drag her through the glades.

"Because I want you to meet two people who are friends of mine" she said starting to skip instead of fast walk.

Now Y/N loves Thea she does but she just doesn't understand her and her ideas sometimes.

"I'll ask again why. Are. We. Here" demanded Y/N she was growing annoyed with all the dragging.

"quit complaining you big baby" teased Thea smirking as she successfully made her best friend blush.

"I'm not complaining I'm asking questions" cried Y/N outraged.
Thea laughed "anyway we here now" said Thea.

The girls had stopped outside some kind of abandoned building, "this is were Roy said to meet" said Thea.

Y/N was confused 'who's Roy' but she didn't say anything instead she sighed and sat on the floor trying to ge there breath back from walking all the way to the glades.

Soon a boy arrived, he was wearing a red zipup shirt he had light brown hair like Theas he was a bit taller than Thea.

Next to him a was Girl she had shirt black hair and was wearing a black tank top with a black leather jacket over with black ripps jeans

Basically she looked the picture of a punk teenager, Y/N Continued to stare at Sin without knowing she was doing it in the first place.

Thea giggled and snapped her fingers in front of Y/Ns face who came out of her daydream about sin.

Y/N blushed bright red and didn't look at Sin but she gave sin a side glance every now and again.

"Now Y/N, this is Roy Harper my boyfriend" said Thea, Roy smirked at Y/N and shook her hand.

"nice to meet ya!

He said

" you too dude"

Responded Y/N

Thea then turned to sin to introduce her, "Y/N this is Roy's friend Sin, Sin this is Y/N L /N" said Thea.

Nervously Y/N greeted Sin blushing when she meet her gaze "Hi", Sin smirked and nodded her head at Y/N.

For the rest of the Day the four teenagers spent the day getting to know each other and have fun.

But it soon came to an end when Y/N and Thea had to leave as they did Roy and Thea kissed before leaving.

Y/N and Roy shook hands and smiled at each other, Thea and Sin hugged (well Thea Hugged Sin) before leaving.

Y/N was sad to leave Sin had grown to liking Sin a lot.

"bye Sin" she said Blushing as Sin smiled at her, "see ya Cutie make sure you come back" said Sin.

Y/N nodded "of course always" they hugged before leaving.

With Thea and Y/N...

"Sooooooo...." Said Thea laughing as Y/N Blushed bright red knowing what she was going to say.

"okay okay yes I admit that was fun" she relented.

"Yayyy" cheered Thea throwing an arm around her best friend as they walked back to Theas house.

The end

Finally I have written this, oneshot I have put wring this of for days so sorry for the wait I hope you liked it.

Dont forget to comment female characters for me to write about!

Bye!

Word count : 650