Chloe Decker X Fem Reader (Lucifer)

Summary : after the Murder of Y/Ns Rich parents she meets Detective Decker and wants to help her crack the case.

___________

Third person pov....

"Mum! Dad!" Y/N Yelled desperately at the now silent phone she had just been talking to her mum then she couldn't hear anything.

Instead of yelling more Y/N called up her close friend Lucifer MorningStar who is a partner to a L. A. P. D. Detective.

As she called he instantly accepted it "Y/N my darling how's the Parents" He greeted.

At his happy voice Y/N could tell he didn't know about her parents death, she answered her voice hource from the yelling.

"Luci" she said tears streaming down her face,in a instant Lucifer turned serious "Y/N honey tell me whats wrong" he asked softly getting a strange look from Detective Decker.

"they are gone Luci"

After a few moments passed for Lucifer before he stated barking orders at Detective Decker.

"Detective there has been a Homicide at the L/N Estate" he yelled running to the police car.

Quickly Decker followed him there, they drove quickly as Lucifer Kept Y/N on the phone.

"it's okay Y/N I'm on my way to your parents house" he said soflty, Y/N rusked about packing things she needed before driving of in her car.

Time skip....

As she arrivesat her parents estate
Y/N stopped and gets out of her car as she died she instantly spots Lucifer and runs over to him.

The Devil then brought the Younger girl in a hug.

"shh shh it's okay Y/N shh" he muttered into her ear softly as this went on Decker and a few other police officers looked at the pair.

Y/N then pulled away and accepted the Handkerchief from Lucifer "thank you Luci" she muttered against his chest Lucifer just smiled a pet her head.

As they pull apart Detective Decker wlaks over and questions Y/N.

A Few minutes later...

"Okay thats it Thank you Y/N" siad the Beautiful Detective smiling sadly at
Y/N who Blushed slightly.

"Just glad to be of help" said Y/N, Lucifer then walked over to Y/N and sat on the sofa with her and Decker.

He then wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

(they had moved inside the house before Decker questioned Y/N).

Y/N sighed sadly and snuggle dinto his warm embrace she looked down at the carpet and pointed.

"mum was standing by the phone talking to me" she muttered.

Then she pointed over in the right corner Her parents bodies have been moved the only things left was Blood.

"I just want the Murderer brought to Justice Luci" she whispered to herself before snapping her head up and staring at Decker.

She stood up and stood confidently in front of Chloe "I want to help crack this case" she exclaimed

They looked at each other for a few minutes before Chloe decided.

"Okay then we can use all the help we can get" she said, they then shook hands.

Behind them Lucifer had a smirk on his face

'I have to call Mazikeen looks like Little Y/N has a crush'

The end!

Wooo! Finished I started writing this on Monday and completely forgot to finish it so sorry for the wait!

Word count: 562