Morgana Le Fay X Fem Reader (Merlin)

Morgana le fay X fem reader

This is before Morgana turns evil, starts in the the episode where Arthur, Merlin, Gwen and Morgana go to Ealdor and help the villages.

Summary:  Y/N meets Arthur ,Gwen and morgana when her older brother Merlin comes home to Ealdor set in season 1 

Third person pov…

Y/N had been waiting for her mother to return from Camelot.

Kanen and his men had been terrorising the people of Ealdor for years so Hunith made her way to Camelot to ask the King for help.

Galloping could be heard outside quickly Y/N grabbed her sword just incase and ran outside.

she saw Kanen and his men trashing the village looking for their food.

One of Kanens’ men had found their stash of food they manged to save, Matthew one of the villagers stepped forward and stood up to Kanen.

“Please, we have to eat.” Cried Matthew, Y/N made her way through the crowd that was growing.

“Oh” muttered Kanen looking around at everyone smirking before turning to Matthew

“And re-sow the fields for next year! We only kept the bare minimum! Everything else you can take.” Said Matthew hopefully, his plan was working.

“That sounds fair.” He said before striking Matthew and raises his axe for a final blow.

Y/N grabs the hilt of her sword ready to fight if necessary.

“No!” yells Matthew bringing his arms up to cover his face.

A blonde-haired man then comes riding threw and throws a sword into the post behind Kanen, rides up, dismounts, fights the bandits. Y/Ns brother then rides up and dismounts too.

“Kill them!” yells Kanen his men then staert attacking Y/Ns pushes through the people and helps her brother and the blonde haired man.

Merlin fights a bandit. Two beautiful girls arrive and dismount. Merlin caught against a door in his sword fight.

Merlins eyes flash gold as he uses magic.

“Hætende.” He inchants

The bandit's sword heats up. Will watches him. Bandit drops sword. Merlin kills him.

bandit attacks the blonde haired man from behind, but the black haired girl parries and kills him.

“Bring back memories of when I used to beat you?” she called as she fights dine of the Bandits, Y/N is distracted when she sees the beautiful girl.

“That never happened.” Called the Blonde haired man.

Kanen mounts his horse,

“You'll pay for this with your lives! All of you!” ge declares before running off.

Will and Y/N then both walk up to Merlin grinning.

“You still up to the same old magic tricks again? Look, I thought I told you I didn't want your kind around here?” yelled Will making Y/N laughs and hit his arm.

Will smiles and Merlin grins back.

“I miss you, too, Will.” Said Merlin, They hug.

“It's good to see you again.” He said as the let go Merlin then wrapped an arm around his sister.

Y/N wrapped her arm around his waist. From behind them Morgana watches as Merlin and the girl next to him act.

“How've you been? I, er, hear you're skivvying for some prince.” Said Will

“No. I wouldn't say I'm a skivvy.” Said Merlin grinning.

“ what are you then Brother” piped up Y/N Merlin just laughed and ruffled her head.

“missed you too little sis” he said releasing her.

Y/N grumbled and flattened out her hair as Will and Merlin continued talking she looked around and her eyes locked onto one of the girls that came with Merlin.

She then walked over once she got there she introduced herself

“hey , im Y/N Merlins sister” she said smiling at the beautiful girl.

the girl smiled “I am Morgana Le Fay nice to meet you Y/N” said Morgana.

Both girls smiled at each other.

The end

Not amazing I know but I hope you like it it’s a bit longer than ny other pneshots.

Word count: 665