Irene Adler X Fem Reader (Sherlock)

Summary: Y/N Watson Meets the Woman when she accompanied Sherlock and her Older Brother John on their mission to stop Lord Blackwood.

This is set in the RDJ Sherlock Holmes Moive.

~~~~

Third person pov...

Y/N walks behind her brother as he walks ahead, John had just gotten out of the hospital healing from an injury he got a couple of weeks ago.

"Brother, where are we going" Asked
Y/N as she held up her dress to catch up go John, hearing her he answers "We
Y/N are going to find Sherlock Holmes" said the Doctor.

Y/N then hurried up she wanted to see if sherlock was okay, much like her brother Y/N is learning medicine she had been training for years.

She was getting quite good at it but of course she still has much yo learn, it wasn't long until the two found were Sherlock was.

They walked in a small room, with one chair and a bed, on the floor a Symbol wa shade with candle wax.

Y/N turned her head to see what it was but gave up when she saw a beautiful woman with crazy brown hair sitting on the bed holding a cloth to Sherlocks forehead.

"Who are you" she managed to say without stuttering The Woman stood from Sherlock and looked at Y/N she smiled "I'm Irene Adler" she said.

Y/N was still shocked at her beauty she didn't answer until John reached over and snapped his fingers in front of her face.

She blushed "oh yes, sorry I'm Y/N Watson, John is my brother" she finally said Making Irene smirk "nice to meet you Y/N" said The Woman making Y/N  feel weak.

'Oh god she is so hot' thought the Doctor in training.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot for Irene, requests are open.

Word count: 320