Lenore X Fem Vampire Reader (Castlevania)

Hi

Lenore X Fem Vampire Reader (Castlevania)

So I literally just started watching Castlevania the animated series on Netflix and I absolutely fucking love it, I haven't stopped watching it allday!

So I just had to write a oneshot for one of the characters who I love!

Summary : Y/N is Lenores girlfriend and has gotten back from a long Patrol around Styria (simple as that really I don't have any other ones.)

~~~~

Third person pov...

"Lenore, my love!" exclaimed Y/N as she jumped and hugged Lenore tightly to her. The Vampire smiled and giggled in Y/Ns arms.

They where the youngest at the Castle (I guess you could call it) so the Sisters usually left the two to do whatever they want together.

" Hello my Love, back from your patrol are you?" asked Lenore making Y/N grin and pull away, "yep, it was sooo boring" complained the (H/C) Vampire.

"oh no really" asked Lenore as Y/N hung off the shorter girls shoulders making them lean left, Y/N nodded they then walked to their shared room.

"yes we didn't encounter any Humans or nothing, uggh I missed you as well the guards wouldn't talk to me" as Y/N continued to complain Lenore listened intensely to her story.

"that's because they arw scared of you Love" said Lenore sweat dropping making Y/Ns jaw drop

"I'm not that scary am I!" she explained making Lenore laugh loudly falling into their bed.

"haha you make them piss their pants everyday by only looking st them" exclaimed Lenore rolling on the bed clutching her stomach.

While Y/N stood staring at the Queen of Styria, the (H/C) girl pouted and jumped onto the bed landing next to Lenore.

Laughing they kissed, "I love you Y/N"
"I love you too my Queen"

The end!

Hope you liked it!

Word count : 320