Sharon Carter X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Summary: Steve meets Sharon outside his door before walking in he meets Y/N  L/N  Sharon's girlfriend.

Third person pov...

As Steve is walking to his apartment his hears his pretty neighbor talking on the phone as she goes to do her laundry she had a basket full of clothes.

"That's so sweet. That is so nice. Hey. I gotta go, though. Okay, bye."she said turning of her phone and putting it on top of her laundry.

She then turns to Steve he has a questioning look on his face, "My aunt, she's kind of an insomniac" she said as a way of answeringhis questioning look. Steve smiles at her.

He blushes as he looks at her "Hey, if you want...if you want, you're welcome to use my machine. Might be cheaper than the one in the basement."said the grown man blushing after 70 years he still can't speak to woman.

Sharon looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, yeah? What's it cost?" She asked smugly a smile on her face.
Steve smiles back at her "A cup of coffee?"he questions.

Sharon looks at him uncomfortable and looks away "Thank you, but um...I already have a load in downstairs, and, uh...you really don't want my scrubs in your machine. I'm just finished orientation in the infectious diseases ward, so." She said leaving her words hanging.

Steve blushes embarrassed "Ah, well, I'll keep my distance."He said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

Sharon smiles "Well hopefully not too far" Steve nods and turns to go into his apartment, just before she turns her apartment door opens and a woman her age pops her head out.

"Hey Babe you forgot some things" she said 'Babe' thought Steve startled at the pet name name gave her. Sharon turned around a happy smile on her face "oops thanks love" she said as her girlfriend put the clothes in the basket.

They kissed and Sharon was off down the stairs to do the laundry, Steve watches her go down the stairs and the other woman to go back inside their apartment before turning to open his door.

The end!

Hope you liked this!First oneshot for Sharon Carter.

Word count : 380