Yelena Belova X Fem Reader (Black Widow)

Summary : Y/N is a Civilian that's Yelena meets when she it stationed in Budapest with the other Widows.

~~~~~~
Y/N pov..

"okay mum I'm going out!" I called out from the front door I just about heat mum shouting back "okay Honey!" I shut the door and made my way to the market place to buy some food we need.

As I am walking I take my list out and search for the food I need as I'm looking at it I end up walking into something.

before I could fall someone grabbed my arm pulled me to them so I rest on their chest.

We ended up on the floor.

I look up and lock eyes with the most beautiful blonde girl in the world. I open my mouth to say something other than drooling at the beautiful sight.

"H-Hi sorry about that" I managed to say before she looks at me her eyes a light blue she's like an angel she smiles "its no problem" she says with a Russian accent I think.

I then finally realise what kind of position we were in so I blushed and scrambled to get off her. "sorry!" I rushed out.

She blushed as well "no worries" she then picked something up it was My list.

How about you let me help you shop for these"she said motioning to the list in her hand, before I could stop myself I was nodding my head.

"yeah of course" I say quickly smiling, we then shopped together I managed to get the things I needed.

The end!

Hope you liked it I know it's shorter than the last Yelena one so sorry haha and as always requests are always open.

Word count : 300