Sydney Novak X Fem Reader (Im not okay with this)

I love this show and Character I've watched it so many times!

Summary: Y/N L/N is new at Sydneys school and ends up meeting and becoming friends with her.

~~~~

Third person pov...

"I can do this" muttered Y/N to herself, she had just moved to a new town her Dad had got a new job as her Mum died last year.

Y/N looked at the school infrastructure of her all the students rushed out of the bus to meet friends apart from one girl

Sydney Novak.

'I hate this' thought the angry teen to herself, Sydney then spotted a girl she had never seen before without noticing she walks over to the (H/C) haired girl.

"Hey , you new here" she asked making the new girl nod "yeo just arrived in this town two days another said, Sydney grimaced.

"That socks" said the Curly haired making Y/N smile "yeah  but that's my Dad for you. My mum died last summer"said Y/N solemnly.

Sydney gave her an understanding look "my dad died two years ago, hung himself"

The two girls began bonding over many things as they walked to class.

At lunch Dina was sitting with her Boyfriend so Syd sat with Y/N, who was happy to have a friend already.

Time skip...

As the school day finished Syd asked Y/N a question "want to come over" she asked .

"sure, my dad is working late at his new job" said Y/N.

The two girls walked to Sydneys house where Y/N met her Mum and Brother, Sydneys mum left for work leaving the three kids at home.

Y/N and Syd went upstairs to Syds room they layed on her bed ,they chatted and laughed like normal teens do.

When Y/N left she kissed Syds cheek and left either a wink making Sydney blush.

The end!

Hope you liked this one shot, I love Sydney she so pretty and funny!

Word count: 333