Ella Lopez X Fem Reader (Lucifer)

Summary : You and Ella are exes and she is mad that you left and Y/Ns got a job at the lapd where she works and you had to explain why you left then turns into a loud argument and everybody hears it.

Okay let's start!

__________

Third person pov...

"why am I coming here again" Y/N mutters to herself as she walked down the streets to the LA police station.

Y/N and her Girlfriend of 5 years broke up last year because Y/N wouldn't tell her where she went for 3 months.

Y/N of course had to lie and shes never been very good at lying to anyone as she was the Angel of Truth.

Yes Y/N is one of God's many children ass she had the gift of telling the truth, so she had to tell Ella she was home with her Family up in the Silver city.

Ella didn't take that news well, they has a huge argument about Lying and telling the truth, but Ella ran off to LA.

Once Y/N arrived in LA, she had planned on either searching for her Brothers, Lucifer or Amenadiel, but she didn't know where they would be.

But she had found out about Ella getting a job in the LA police department. She was scared to see Ella again she really missed her.

Y/N was going to get her back...

Time skip... L. A. P. D.

Once Y/N walked in She was amazed to see do many police officers around her, she continued to walk around before she saw a very recognisable man in a fancy suit.

Grinning she pounced on him wrapping her arms and Legs around his tall frame like a koala bear.

"Luci!" she exclaimed to the shocked Angel of Hell.

"Y/N, why on earth are you here" said Lucifer in his usual bored tone, Y/N pouted at him "Because~ I wanted to see you Brother" she said with puppy eyes.

Eventually Y/N jumped of his back and looked at who he was talking to it was a Detective and a familiar black haired Scientist. "Ella!" "Y/N!" exclaimed both girls.

One was happy and the other was shocked, Lucifer and the Detective looked on confused at the two.

"you know miss Lopez Y/N" asked Lucifer Y/N nodded "Yep Ella and me dated" she said, Ella continues to look at Y/N before grabbing her wrist and dragging her away.

Ella dragged Y/N into her Lab, she took a calming breath before turning to Y/N and crossing her arms.

"why arw you here Y/N" asked Ella glaring at her Ex, "Y/N answered "I'm here for you Ell" said Y/N sadly.

"don't lie to me Y/N" ~ Ella

"I'm not lying to you Ell" ~ Y/N

"then why did you lie about where you were last year then" yelled Ella who started crying.

"because I was telling the truth Ell, you have to believe me" begged Y/N

"How do you know Lucifer"

"Luci! Oh yeah he's my big Brother, the ruler of Hell and son of God" said Y/N automatically.

Ella blinked at Y/N silently before her eyes rolled up into her head and she fainted, Y/N caught her before she hit the floor.

"I'm so sorry Ell, I love you" siad Y/N as she layed Ella's head on her lap waiting for her to wake up.

The end!

Finally I have written up Ella's oneshot so sorry it took so long!

Word count : 601