Nymphadora Tonks X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

Tonks has been requested alot so here she is.

Summary: Tonks brings her girlfriend to an order meeting
(Y/N meets Dora's Uncle's)

~~~~

Third person pov...

"Hey Dora it's time to go" yelled Y/N from the front door ,Dora's voice was heard as she ran from the living room.

She stumbled up to Y/N tripping a few times, Y/N sighed at her clumsy girlfriend. Soon tbe two girls where out of the door.

Once they arrived at 12 Grimmuld place Dora knocked on the door and then walked in a second later.

They walked to the end of the hall which led to the kitchen were the rest of the order was.

"Tonks you made it dear" cried Mrs Weasley seeing the metamorph arrive.
Sirius and Remus got up to greet their niece as they do Remud spots her holding hands with the girl behind her.

'Looks like Sirius will be in for a shock' he thought to himself smugly.

"Hey guys this is Y/N" said Dora ,Y/N smiled at the two men "Hello" she said quietly.

Sirius grinned at her ,"Welcome we were about to start" said Remus the two girls went to the table and the meeting started.

Time skip...

"That is all for today everyone" said Dumbledore the order members then all got up to leave apart from the Weasleys, Remus ,Dora and Y/N.

"Can I talk to you guys about something" asked Dora she didn't know why she was nervous it was only her Uncle's.

The four then sat at the table across from each other "sure what's up kiddo" asked Sirius.

From next to him Remud was secretly smiling 'this will be fun' he thought.

"Uh okay, Y/N is my girlfriend" said the 21 year old, Sirius was shocked "what!"he yelled while Remus laughed.

"I knew it!" Exclaimed the Werewolf  the two men began playfully arguing while Y/N and Dora watched them laughing as well.

The end!

Finally! I have written Tonks one-shot,hope you liked it!

Word count: 350