Padmé Amidala X Fem Reader (Star Wars)

Started rewatching the Phantom Menace and I had to write a oneshot for Padme!

Started 19th May 2021 - finished 28th May 2021 - finished 31st May 2021

I jsut got back into Start wars and felk like writing one for the Lovely Padmé Amidala.

Summary : Y/N Skywalker works for Jabba the Hutt while her younger brother Anakin works for Watto, one fateful day Y/N comes home to see new people in her home.

________

Third person pov...

"Stupid Jabba"

"Stupid stupid Over grown Lizard" grumble Y/N as see walked along the sandy area that is Mos Espa.

Y/N hates Tatooine as much as she hates Jabba the Hutt who she 8s forced to work for.

Flipping her Wind blown hair the Young girl continued on her way home to her family her Mum and Brother.

As she got home She saw there where more shoes that usual in the doorway.

"do we have Peope over" muttered Y/N to herself, she then took of her shoes and walked to tie Dinning room calling out to her family.

"Mum, Anakin I'm home!" she yelled hoping they heard her.

The sounds if running made it clear Anakin heard her, Anakin came sprinting to his big sister once he saw her.

Once he was close enough he jumped I go her awaiting arms Hugging Y/N tightly.

"your Home. I missed you Big Sis" mumbled Anakin into Y/Ns chest. Y/N just smiled and hugged him back just a tight.

"I missed you too Shorty" Y/N muttered back, This got a laugh out of the 9 year old before the siblings pulled away.

Anakin then held Y/Ns hand and dragged her to the table where she saw 4 new people sitting at the table.

Shmi smiled when she saw her daughter.

"Welcome home Y/N darling" she said softly "it's nice to be home mum" Y/N the. Sat down between Anakin and one of the guests.

She was beautiful and had long light brown hair, light brown eyes she was the same size and age as Y/N.

Y/N looked at the girl before eating her food. Blushing slightly both girls avoided each others eyes for the remainder of dinner.

Time skip...

Oncw2they had finished the guests introduced themselves to Y/N.

The man was called Qui-Gon Jinn and is a Jedi Master, he was in his mid 40s.

The Gungan was called Jar Jar Binks to Y/N she thought he spoke weirdly but she found him nice and funny.

The Blue astro droid was called R2-D2 or Artoo for short, Y/N and Anakin both understood the droid and he had quite the mouth on him.

Lastly the beautiful girl was called Padmé Naberrie she was a year older than Y/N, the two girls talked for hours before they had to sleep.

Both Y/N and Padme slept in Y/Ns room, well actually they didn't sleep much instead they talked about themselves and became close friends.

The end!

Here another oneshot hope you liked it!

Word count : 520