Lady Galadriel X Fem Reader (LOTR)

Here sine for Galadriel because come on how can you not love her she is GORGEOUS!! Sorry 😂

Summary : Y/N is Galadriels wife and she meets the fellowship of the ring while they are in Lothlorien

Third person pov...

"Lady Y/N" a guard said walking into Y/Ns study, he bowed politely as Y/N turned around to face him.

"Yes, what is wrong" she asked in her soft calm voice, the guard then straightend himself and answered her.

"Lord Elronds fellowship has arrived at the gates my lady" he said Y/N then smiled and thanked the guard.

As the guard left Y/N stood up quickly from her chair and walked quickly out of her office.

She ran to the courtyard once she got there she saw two men whom she recognised as Aragorn son of Arathorm and Boromir son of Denethor.

An Elf who was Legolas Greenleaf Prince of Mirkwood, a Dwarf and Four Hobbits.

She then approached Haldir who Aragorn was speaking to as she walked the elven guards with Haldir made room for her.

"Haldir" she called the elfs name. At her voice Haldir turned around and bowed politely to her.

"Lady Y/N" he greeted her, Aragorns eyes widened at Y/N as Haldir turned, smiling Y/N turned to the rest of the Fellowship.

Legolas also bowed to the elf as she spotted her, the four hobbits and Dwarf all looked on confused at who she was.

This must be Elronds fellowship, am I right " she said Gesturing to the group" we are My Lady" spoke Legolas.

"I sense much sadness from all of you, did something happen" asejd Y/N worry in her eyes.

She had the power to feel/ sense emotions.

The groups faces turned sad, each had dried tear stains on their cheeks the hobbits where still crying.

"it is true my lady something happened on our journey here" said the Elven Prince sadly.

Y/N looked at the group again something was of there was only 8 of them. "Where is Mithrandir" she questioned.

Y/N dreaded asking the question but she had to know where Gandalf was, she just had to.

"He was taken by both Shadow and flame. A Balrog of Morgoth. For we went needlessly into the net of Moria." Said legolas with a sad expression.

Y/N gasped at the news "He didn't make it" she whispered sofly, Aragorn nodded grimly (I almost wrote Gimli😂).

"Haldir bring our guests to Caras Galadhon, I'm Sure Galadriel would like to see them" Said Y/N a serious expression on her face.

Haldir then let the fellowship pass and they walked to Caras Galadhon.

It was a ways walk until they came to the grand court of Galadriel and Y/N, oncw they arrived Haldir was the first to enter he then held it open for Y/N.

As the Fellowship walked in they saw a beautiful elven lady standing in the middle of the room.

Much like Y/N she was tall and had long londe hair reaching her lower back she had icy blue eyes and was wearing a long white gown.

The Lady of Lothlórien descend to meet the Fellowship, she held Y/Ns hand as she was waiting at the end of the stairs for her.

Smiling Y/N walked up and kissed her cheek before standing next to her. From the Fellowships point of view it looked as if both Elvrn ladies were glowing.

The end!

I've written one for Galadriel finally! I've been meaning to write one for our beautiful lady of Lothlorien.

Word count : 610