Ororo Munroe/Storm X Fem Reader (Xmen)

So I just watched the second xmen moves yesterday and loved it, so this is a oneshot for storm because she is so beautiful and one of my favourite Xmen characters (also I couldn't resist writing one for her)

Summary : The reader has just came back from three weeks of being with Logan on a mission of his.

Third person pov...

"Hey ororo, I'm home" at the familiar voice storm looked up from her students she was teaching. It was Y/N.

Y/N had gone on a Misson somewhere with Logan for three weeks with no word of how she was.

Storm was very happy she was back safe and sound.

"Y/N I'm teaching" said storm turning away to hide the smile forming on her lips.

Y/N pouted and slaunted up to Storms desk and sat on top of it.

Storm just sighed and let her do it, Y/N didn't move until all of Storms classes had finished for the day.

During the lessons Y/N would distract Storm or her students on purpose just to get Storms attention.

Storm just let her do it, she wouldn't admit it out loud of course but she missed Y/N and her distractions alot when she was away.

Y/N watched from her perch on Storms desk as Storm walked around her classroom cleaning up a few things.

As she worked Storm  could feel Y/Ns eyes on her so she stopped what she was doing and walked over to Y/N.

She stood behind her desk close to Y/N. Y/N then wrapped her legs around Storms waist and they hugged each other tightly.

They hugged for 10 minutes neither wanting to let go of the other, in fear they would disappear altogether.

"I missed you so much" whispered Storm into Y/Ns ear running her hand threw her hair.

"me too love, me too" Y/N whispered back they didn't let go even after Storm fell asleep.

She has had very little sleep since Y/N left for three weeks with logan. Professor X had told Y/N once she got home that day.

Y/N soon managed to carry both Storm and her tired aching body to their shared room and fell into a peaceful sleep.

The end

This is my first Xmen oneshot I hope you like it and dont forger to comment ideas for me please.

P. S wooohooo two oneshots in one night! Hoped you liked them both

Word count : 420