Wanda Maximoff X Insecure Reader (Marvel)

Summary : The reader is feeling insecure and wanda comforts them. (lots of fluff)

Reader uses They/them pronouns.

Third person pov...

It was almost noon and Y/N hadn't left their room all morning.

Wanda and the Avengers were worried, wanda more so than the others so she went to see if Y/N was okay.

She knocked on their door but they didn't answer confused and worried wanda opened the door.

"Y/N are you okay" wanda asked softly, a lump on the bed under the covers showed where Y/N was.

Wanda then walked over to Y/Ns bed and touched the lump it flinched and moved away.

"Y/N it's Wanda" whispered Wanda softly as she gently pulled the covers of Y/Ns head.

Y/N was curled up in a tiny ball with tears falling down their cheeks. Wandas heart broke at the look in
Y/Ns eyes.

Wanda then reached out and picked Y/N up caring then in her arms bride style.

Wanda also Managed to somehow grab Y/Ns pillows and Cover she walked into Y/Ns living room.

Wanda then put the cover and pillows on the sofa before sitting down with Y/N curled up in her lap.

"Y/N" called wanda, Y/N then looked up tears still in their eyes with a worried/ sad pout on their lips.

Seeing the tears and pout wanda used her powers and made a tissue float over for Y/N to use.

She made Y/N smile slightly when they saw the tissue floating towards them.

Using her powers still Wanda then lightly wiped away Y/Ns tears.

Once she finished She rolled the tissue up in a ball and threw it into a bin with her powers.

Once she did that wanda wrapped her amr and the blanket around herself and Y/N.

"are you feeling better" asks Wanda softly she then feels Y/N Nidd against her with their head.

Wanda was the only one who knew about Y/Ns insecurity and how to comfort them.

This happens a few times a week and Wanda can always spot the signs and how to act when it happens.

"I feel better" mumbles Y/N from under the covers smiling Wanda replys "that Amazing love" she said.

This made Y/N blush and bury their head into Wandas chest, Wanda always knew how to cheer Y/N back up.

"Sorry about this Wanda" Y/N said louder than before, at their words Wandas grip tightened on Y/N.

"Don't say sorry love" mutters Wanda into her partners ear.

"it's not your fault it never is when you feel like this" she continued to mumble things calming Y/N.

For the rest if the day Wanda held Y/N on here lap reassuring them.

"I love you Y/N" ~ Wanda

Y/N smiled a real smile " I love you Too Wanda" they said.

They then kissed and continued watching Star wars on the TV.

The end!

Hope you liked this one, I've written about four tonight and more will be up tomorrow hopefully.

Word count : 522