May Parker X Fem Reader (Marvel)

May Parker X fem reader (Marvel) 

Spoilers for Spiderman No Way Home! 

Summary: Y/N is May’s girlfriend she is in the car along with happy when the two arrive Y/N manages to sneak pass and go to Peter. 

Third person pov… 

 Happy and Y/N arrive in Happys car. They look at Peter and May and they... just know. The SWAT members make Happy step out of the car and pin him to the bonnet. While this happens Y/N sneaks away from the car and to Peter and May. 

Since May and Y/N had been together for longer than a couple of years. Y/N and Peter were very close and got along very well, Y/N crawls along the rubble towards Peter and May she take one look at Peter, and she knows. “Peter” she calls his name gently. 

The distraught boy turns away from Mays body, lets out a cry and hides his face in the woman’s shoulder. Y/N cries in anguish at losing her Girlfriend while holding Peter close, she also holds one of Mays lifeless hands, she was growing cold. She could feel it. 

Y/N and Peter hold onto each other tightly not wanting to let go, as they hug and try to comfort each other the SWAT team start closing in on Spider-Man and the Person who was holding him they don’t yet see May. their weapons are ready to fire. 

“Peter! Y/N! Run!” he yells at the two, Peter reluctantly pulls away from Y/N and stands up. Still shaking and crying he calls put to Happy, “I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.” He wheezes holding his side and he leans against Y/N she was the only reason he wasn’t falling over. 

“RUN!” 

The SWAT members shoot at Peter, forcing him to leave May in the destroyed front yard. Quickly Y/N bends down and gives May one final kiss before leaving with Peter “I love you” the young superhero then swings away from the rubble. As she finally rests in peace, May sheds one final tear. 

On Midtown High's rooftop. Peter Parker is sitting there, broken and miserable, with Y/N L/N sitting next to him with the teenager curled up on her lap both crying in the rain. Ned and MJ walk up to them and embrace them both as peter cries in their shoulders.  

Y/N pulls away to rub her almost nephews back. 

The end! 

Hope you liked this one shot; I’ve been meaning to write this for May for a while, but I decided to put it off until now when i feel like I can write it. As always request are open. 

Word count:  440