Padmé Amidala X Fem Reader (Star Wars)

Summary : Y/N is Obi-wans you get sister who is training under Mace Windu, she meets Padme when they come to Coruscant.

~~~~

Y/N pov...

"Well done you training has been a success My Padawan" said Master Windu, we had been training in the training room together for most of the day.

I wipe the sweat of my forehead as I layed on the ground, I had flopped onto the ground from being tired.

"thank you Master" I said trying to catch my breath back, Master Windu smiles slightly at me before helpinge up.

We then take a 10 minute break, we had been light saver training, I have gotten much better.

My favourite thing to do is train with Master Windu.

I have been his Padawan Learner for three years now, I am 15 and my older brother Obi-wan has been a Padawan much longer than I have.

As we are relaxing I hear a soft beeping sound coming from next to me, it was Master Windus communicator.

I watch as he takes it out of his Tunic pocket, Master Yoda appears from it.

"Come back Obi-wan and Qui-Gon have" said the old Jedi, I then jump up from my seat on the ground "Yes! Obi's home" I yelled grabbing my cloak.

Me and Master Windu then walk quickly to the transport bay where I spot Obi-wan and Master Jinn.

"Obi!" I yell catching the 25 year olds attention.

Third person pov...

Y/N then runs over to her brother, she jumps into his arms and the older Padawan catches her easily.

"Hi N/N I'm home" he said both siblings smile at each other. Qui-gon then coughs and which makes them pull apart "Sorry Master Jinn" said Y/N sheepishly

Both Masters shook their heads at their Padawans, Padmè then steps forward she had been watching the girl hug Obi-wan.

"Oh yes! Y/N this is Padme ,Padme this is Y/N my younger sister" said Obi-wan before he walked away and stood next to Anakin.

"Hey" said Y/N smiling

"Hello" Padmè smiled back at her.

The end!

Hope you liked this one shot for Padmè!

Word count : 370