Natasha Romanoff X Fem Reader (Marvel)

So someone asked for another Natasha x reader oneshot so here it is

Summary : Clint and Natasha are hiding a big secret from their teamates once they get to a 'safe house' new information arises

Third person pov...

The team failed, even the usually optimistic Norse God was affected by the girls powers. Of course none of them actually showed their grief.

But they could tell it was bad for there usually emotionless Black Widow

After seeing that all over again the only place she wanted to go was home or more specifically to her family.

Clint was at the wheel, only he and Natasha knew where they were going, Tony had asked but the only answer he got was "a safe house"

So he gave up and left clint to fly them to the apparent safe house that he and Natasha new off.

About an hour later Clint's phone rang, everyone jumped from there relaxed state and looked awake.

Clint began rummaging threw his pockets and bag with one hand while the other one was on the gear keeping them steady.

A few seconds of him cursing and rummaging he finally found his phone with a tired sigh he looked at the screen,The color from his face vanished .

"Oh shit" he cursed, "Tasha, its for you" he said trying to give the phone to Natasha, he looked at her with pleading eyes hoping she would answer.

But she shook her head and motioned for him to answer it, sighing dejected he causously answered the phone the rest of the team were confused.

Who was calling that made clint give Natasha such a pleading look.

They looked at Natasha who was smirking lightly at Clint as he answered the phone.

He hadn't git a word out before a loud yell came from the phone

"CLINT BARTON!!"

a female voice yelled at poor Clint,who was nursing a horrible headache when he didn't pull his ear away in time.

Once he got his hearing back Clint answered the voice. "Hey sister Mine" he said with a teasing/playful voice instead of a yell a semicalm voice was heard instead.

"Clint" growled out the voice "Hey! How 'bout treating your older brother with some respect" he huffed pouting at the voice.

' sister! " thought the Avengers all equally confused, in response the Woman snorted.

" sometimes it's hard to tell if your younger it older than me Arrow breath "Muttered the voice sarcastically.

" but seriously hows Nat? You two okay" came a surprisingly soft tone from the phone. Clint grimaced before locking eyes with Natasha.

" *sigh* Guess you saw on TV huh, were fine sis, Nat took a hard Blow though" he Muttered he sounded extremely worried.

They then conversed silently together.

Soon Clint stopped talking and Handed Natasha the phone without a word. Natasha straightened her back and took the phone, she spoke in one of the softest voices knowone had heard before.

"Hey Hun, No I'm fine, Yes dint worry, We are on our way, Yes fine I will rest" Natasha Said having a one-sided conversation aloud, she was smiling as she spoke.

"we will arrive shortly *smile* I love you too" she said and ended the call she then put up her stoic mask and fell into a relatively peaceful nap.

It had only been an hour when they arrived, the 'Safe House' as Clint put it was a field with a farm house and a big house in the middle.

They got of the ramp Clint helping Natasha walk most of the way as they drew near the door flew open and a woman stood there her eyes searching.

Her eyes widened as she saw Natasha leaning heavily on Clint, the Woman rushed towards the assassins surprising the other hearos greatly.

She took Natasha's weight as if she weighed noting and walked her to the door, as Clint walked ahead of them.

The avengers decided to follow then once they walked in they saw two energetic kid surrouning Clint and another women, His wife.

They looked to the sofa and saw the woman from earlier and Natasha casually laying in each others arms laying on the sofa relaxed as if it was there home.

"Okay! What, the hell is happening" exclaimed Tony he was beyond confused the other avengers nodded with him, Clint sighed and Reluctantly turned to everyone.

"Guys this is my wift Laura and our kids Lila and Cooper, this is my sister Y/N Barton-Romanoff and her wife the lovely Natasha" said Clint.

Y/N and Laura waved and smiled at the shocked looks they were given from the avengers.

The end

Finally i have written another oneshot hope you liked this one I have read so many like it so I decided to write one myself.

Word count : 810