Haley Dunphy X Fem Reader (Modern Family)

Okay I love this show its the only thing I watch at the minute.

Summary: Haley talks to Mitchell and Cam about something important.

------------------

Third person pov...

Haley opened the door to her Uncle's house and walked in Nervous, she had something important to ask them. "Uncle Mitch? Uncle Cam?" called the 16 year old.

Then the two popped out behind the counter and surprised her. She yelled but was still rackijg with nerves. Mitch and Cam were surprised and worried They haven't seen Haley this nervous before.

So the two came out behind the counter and into the Living room and hugged Haley. "Hey Sweetie" said Mitchall bringing her to the sofa while Cam brought in a couple cup of tea for them to drink.

As the three sat Haley told them. "I like a Girl" she said closing her eyes. It was silent before the two men screamed loudly and hugged their niece tightly smiling Halry hugged back happy tears streaming down her face.

After a couple of minutes hugging the three began to talk. Cam and Mitchall asked her lots of questions "how long have you known sweetie" asked Cam sitting on Haleys left side smiling widely.

"Since last week" said Haley for the next hour she excitedly answered their questions "who is this girls name? how long have you known her? How-" Mitchall was interrupted by Haley.

"Uncle Mitchall" Exclaimed Haley. She knew her Uncle was protective of him family. Mitchall blushed at the look Cam gave him before heblet Haley answr his questions.

"Okay so Her name is Y/N L/N, I have known her fir three years. We have been friends since we started high-school" after a long talk with her Uncle Haley left their house in much higher spirits and was ready to tell Y/N.

The end!

First modern family oneshot, I love this show!

Word count : 320