Casey Gardner X Fem Reader (Atypical)

Okay so i love this show and managed to watch all 4 seasons in two days.

I really relate to Sam as I am Autistic as well so this show helped me think about my autism.

Summary : Y/N is a new student in Casey' year group (I'm British) and she is Autistic like Sam, she meets Casey.

~~~~

Third person pov...

"I hate this" muttered Y/N to herself. Her parents moved to Newton to get away from her old school the students picked Don her nad made every day horrible for her.

Y/N took one look at all the students and then turned around and ran away from it all.

"can't do it can't do it, can't do it!" she muttered repeatedly to herself ash's eran she didn't realise that she was being followed by someone.

Once she stopped running Y/N didn't know where she was, her legs stopped and she collapsed onto the grass, fighting with her figit cubein her hands trying to breathe more slowly.

She hates running makes her to stressed as she calmed down someone sat next to her, it was a girl around her age with short brown hair and Hazel eyes.

"Hey" she said to Y/N "H-Hello" she whispered, Y/N hated talking to people.

"to many people"

Y/N nods

"got over whelmed and stressed by it all

She nods again.

" its okay, your Autistic right" Y/Ns eyes widen the girl saw this and explained.

"wait nothing is wrong with that my brother Sam IS Autistic too" she said this Made Y/N feel Calmer.

"I'm Casey Gardner"

Y/N smiles "I'm Y/N L/N"

They shook hands and walked to class together.

The end!

Here's another one, sorry for them not being long I haven't had many ideas for them.

Word count : 310