Peggy Carter X Fem Reader (Marvel) Pt 3

This is part 3 fir Peggy I hope you like it!

Summary : Summary : Howard ends up creating a time machine Device and sends him, Jarvis, Peggy and Y/N 65 years into the future to 2012.

~~~~~~~~
Start of recap...

"call me Tony please Jarv"

"of course sir" said the Butler bowing

Tony then jolted as if remembering something "hold on lets introduce you to the others" he said boucing.

Bruce nods "sounds good"

The two Avengers them led the group the living room to meet the others

End of recap...

~~~

Third person pov...

Tony and Bruce then led the small group of time travelers to the Avengers common Room.

Once they got there they were shocked to see one person in particular Especially Peggy.

"Steve" she gasped as she looked at the only Tall Blonde man in the room, Peggy walked towards the Hero thought to be dead.

Y/N sighed and fiddled with the ring box in her pocket.

As if hearing her sigh Jarvis touched her shoulder and motioned her to follow him, he led her to the hallway where Y/N cried in the Butlers arms.

After she stopped crying she pulled the ring box out, Jarvis smiled at the Beautiful ring.

"it's Beautiful miss L/N, you were going to propose to miss Carter" he said making Y/N nod Somenly "I was, no point now she has her Superhero Boyfriend back" muttered the young girl sourley.

Jarvis sighed and hugged her again.

-Inside-

Peggy and Howard where crowding around Steve asking him questions about how he survived abs how we was alive.

He answered most of their  questions "Steve I want you to meet someone very special to me" Said Peggy surprising Steve.

She turned but could not find Y/N anywhere.

"oh, I wonder where Y/N went?" she asked herself Howard also turned around "Jarvis isn't here either" he said

Tony then got out his (stark) phone and linked it to the TV.

The screen showed Jarvis and Y/N talking to each other, then Y/N crying, then Hugging each other. They all got a glance at the Ring box in Y/Ns hand.

Paggy gasped.

"she was going to propose to me" she said shocked but extremely happy she covered her mouth with her hands and happy tears fell down her face.

A swish sound was heard and the doors opened Y/N and Jarvis stepped in.

Y/N first saw Peggy crying but a huge smile on her gorgeous face.

"um did something happen" she asked making everyone look at her with smiles on their faces even Steve.

"nope nothing at all" said Tony suspiciously.

Jarvis then nudged her forward and Y/N glared at him before sighed and pulling out the ring box and walked towards Peggy.

She cleared her throat before talking. "ahem, okay so uhh we've known each other since after the war when you started coming to the diner for lunch where i worked, the first time I saw you I thought you were so pretty and very smart looking and I still do after 2 years of dating you I realised I wanted to marry you so, Margaret 'Peggy' Carter will you Marry me" said Y/N.

Peggy took her hands from her face and walked towards Y/N and held her hands "nothing would make me happier" she whispered and pulled Y/N in for a kiss.

The others cheered for the two.

The end!

Hope you liked it the last part for Peggy is finished!

Have anymore ideas for Peggy just comment them I and i will get round to writing them!

Word count : 612