Barbara Gordon X Fem Reader (DC)

Summary : The reader and Barbara have been Dating for years and it's time to tell her father Commissioner Gordon.

Third person pov...

"Y/N I want you to meet my Dad this weekend" Barbara did surprising her Girlfriend of 4 years.

"you think that's a good idea Babs" Gulped Y/N nervously as she thought about meeting Jim Gordon.

Barbara rolled her eyes "yes Y/N it's been year please" pouted Barbara she widened her eyes at Y/N hoping she would reconsider.

"No! Not the eyes, you know I can't say no" cried Y/N looking away from her girlfriends eyes

But Barbara didn't stop doing the 'Look' Y/N only minutes later sighed "Fine" she Muttered.

"what was that" teased the Red head, "I said Fine I'll meet him" Y/N repeated threw Gritted teeth.

"Yay" cheered Barbara throwing her arms around her now pouting girlfriend and kisses dher cheek.

Few days later...

Y/N was beyond nervous Barbara already knew how awkward she is when socialising.

Y/N fiddled with her dress for the fifth time in the last minute of waiting outside the door.

"Stop that you look amazing love" Said Barbara smacking Y/Ns hand away from her dress (which she borrowed from Barbara).

"Sorry I can't help it I'm to nervous to stand still" Blushed Y/N she stopped fiddling with her dress.

Smiling at her adorably awkward girlfriend Barbara took one of Y/Ns hands and held it in her own.

She then kissed the back of it making Y/N smile, Barbara felt Y/N relax when she held her hand.

Barbara then knocked on the door to her Dads house.

Immediately the door opened and there stood Jim Gordon who smiled when he saw his Daughter standing outside his door.

"Princess your here" he said grinning Barbara then jumped into his arms they shared a long hug.

"Here we are Dad" grinned Barbara, in the corner of her eyes she saw Y/N walk slowly Backwards.

Quickly she without warning she grabbed Y/Ns arm who was struggling to get away.

Y/N gave up quickly once she saw she wasn't getting away easily, sighing she let Barbara pull her backwards.

"Dad this is Y/N my girlfriend" said Barbara grinning at the shocked look on her father face when she said "Girlfriend"

"Girlfriend" muttered the cop confused Barbara nodded her head and pulled Y/N closer, Gordon then let both girls inside keeping a close watch on Y/N.

Y/N shivered when she accidentally saw him almost just almost glaring at her, still Nervous she sat away from Barbara.

For she hoped she would actually survive meeting her girlfriends father without out getting a bullet to the head.

As they chatted and ate dinner Barbara didn't sense the tense atmosphere between her Dad and Girlfriend.

The only one who really spoke was Barbara and the person she was addressing to.

It felt like days for Y/N when she was having dinner, it was very tense she felt if she said anything he would blow her brains out.

As the night drew on it was time for their visit to be over, Y/N was greatful that they only stayed for a few hours.

"Good bye Dad" Barbara said Cheerfully as she hugged and kisses dher dad good bye.

Y/N and Gordon just stared emotionlessly at each other before shaking hands.

Both of them hand a tight grin on their hands, grinning a fake grin they said goodbye.

"Nice to meet you Y/N" gritted out Gordon "you too sir" said Y/N in the same tone that he used.

The girls then left and Gordon quickly contacted a curtain caped vigilante to send him everything on Y/N L/N.

The end

Hey I'm back with another lesbian Oneshot this time with another DC female character.

As always I hope you liked this oneshot.

Bye!

Word count : 661