Miss Honey x Fem Reader (Matilda)

So I have a couple of ideas for Miss Honey, so I have decided to write both of them.

Hope you like this oneshot, I've never written one for Miss Honey before (she's literally gives of cottagecore Lesbian vibes)

Summary: Matilda meets her teachers wife when she goes over after school one day.

Third person pov...

Y/n stands in rhe small kitchen washing up her plate and glass, she had just had her lunch break as she I a painter and is very good.

It was around 3.30pm 'she will be home soon' thought Y/N as she wipes her hands on her apron woth paint stains on, she glared out the window before walking back upstairs to finish off her work.

She had been working on this piece fir weeks and it was almost finished as she paints the time flies and before esher knew it the front door opens, Y/N hears it with a smile on her face she puts down her palette and brushes down (forgetting about the one behind her ear) ans runs out of the room.

Miss Honey takes Matilda into the house the girl look around her face beaming "it's wonderful" she said looking at all the paintings on the walls.

"These are amazing Miss Honey" said the young girl making her teacher look away from the cookies she was getting out.

She saw the painting Matilda was looking at, "Oh yes that is one of the oldest in this house" she siad remembering when Y/N painted it. "I remember painting that one" came a voice Miss Honey knew very well.

She turned a big smile on her face "Y/N" she exclaimed jumping I the Woman's arms, the H/C also had a huge smile on her face as she held the teacher

Matilda then noticed the twin rings on their fingers, "are you two Married?" Asked the observant girl.

The woman the put Miss Honey down, noticing they werent alone, Miss Honey blushed and held the other womans hand "Yes we are" she said.

Time skip...

Soon thw three were sat down at the table Y/N and Matilda introduced themselves to each other. "Nice to meet you too Matilda" she said smiling at the girl.

The three began tlaking "so how was the old Bit-" Y/N saw her wife's look znd changed her wording. "- old hag then?" Miss Honey sighed "she wasnt as horrible as usual" she admitted making Y/N sigh and her grip on her wife's hand loosened.

"Good" she muttered.

"How di you know Miss Trunchbull?" Asked Matilda making Y/N put her half eaten cookie down. I've known her for years, she used to teach at my school before she ran away" Explained Y/N, fje painter then told Matilda the story of how they did it.

By the end Matilda was laughing loudly with Y/N who was having fun telling it to thr girl. Miss Honey watched from the side.

'Is thus what it feels like to have a child' she thought as a smile appeared on her face and didn't leave.

The end!

Hope you liked it!

Word count: 530