Laura Barton X Fem Barton Reader (Marvel)

Summary: Laura is the Sister to Clint, so when he get compromised in Avengers Natasha calls Y/N ( Laura's wife) and she then tells Laura what happened to Clint

~~~~

Third person pov...

"We need you to come in" said Phil Coulson on the phone, Natasha shakes her head and answers him annoyed.

"Are you kidding? I'm working!" She hissed in to the phone on her shoulder.

"This takes precedence"

Natasha sighed "I'm in the middle of an interrogation and this moron is giving me everything" she said looking up at Luchkov.

He looks at his buddies and shakes his head "I don't give everything" he said weakly, Natasha gives him a look.

Natasha then speaks back to Couson "Look, you can't pull me out of this right now" she said trying to argue that she was busy.

"Natasha" coulsons voice goes soft for the next part "Barton's been compromised." He said weakly.

"Let me put you on hold." Said the Spy

She nods to luchkov. As Luchkov comes to take the phone off her, Natasha hits him with her leg and headbutts him.

Like a spider, she stands up elegantly and starts attacking the thug but hitting him in the face. 

during all this Coulson is still waiting on the line very patiently as he hears everything that is happening.

She then flips over and falls down hard on the thug her chair breaks.

She grabs the boss wraps his leg around with a hanging chain and drops him down the open floor, dangling. She picks up the phone and her heels, like a boss.

"Where's Barton now?" She asks into the phone as she walks away.

"We don't know" said Couson his voice is low and Sad but he doesn't show it.

"But he's alive." she said

"We think so. I'll brief you on everything when you get back, also your going to have to call Y/N" he said making Natasha wince she didn't want to call her but its either her or Laura.

With Y/N and Laura...

The two where at home sitting on the sofa together with their two kids they adopted, Anthony and Liv.

The family of four where watching a movie as it was movie night, it was Liv's turn to pick and the little girl picked a Disney movie.

As they watched Y/Ns phone went of so she picked up Anthony from her lap and sat him in her space next to Laura.

She checked her phone and saw who was calling her "it's Nat" she said Laura looked at her with a worried look.

Y/N  smiled "I'm sure everything is okay, love"said Y/N she kissed her wife's head and walked away to answer.

"Hey Tasha, everything okay" Asked the woman, Natasha hesitated before telling her what happened.

"Y/N , Clints been compromised" she said just bearly keeping herself together, Clint is her best friend.

"What"

"I'm sorry Y/N, He's gone" said the Spy "Okay" said Y/N like a robot she ended the call and went back to Laura and their kids.

Laura saw her wife's face and stood up quickly "what happened, what did Nat want" she asked holding Y/Ns shoulder.

"It's Clint, hes been compromised" said Y/N, Laura was shocked she froze bit tears clouded her eyes, Y/N pulled her wife in for a hug as well as their kids.

"I'm sorry Laura" said Y/N  the small family hugged until they all calmed down.

The end!

Hoped you liked this one I didn't have a lot of ideas for this but I finally wrote it.

Word count: 610