Gwen Stacy X Fem Reader (Marvel)

So sorry for the wait I haven't had many ideas for these oneshots so I hope you like this one.

Summary: Peter is about to ask Gwen on a date, but before he does Gwen stops him to introduce him to her girlfriend
Y/N.

Third person pov...

It was a normal day at Midtown Science High School for the Students and Teachers. But not for Peter Parker who is on his way to ask the Beautiful Gwen Stacy out on a date.

As the bell rings for lunch and Peter looks for Gwen, he soon finds her eating lunch with a H/C girl next to her. He had never seen that girl before but ignores her and walks up to Gwen.

"Hey Gwen" he greets blushing when she smiles at him. The girl next to Gwen rolls her eyes at the boy and Continues eating her lunch.

"Hey Peter" saod the blonde haired girl as she stopped eating. The boy blushed even brighter. "Did you need something" she asks.

"Oh yeah Gwen Stacy will you go on a date with me?"He asks hoping she will say yes, Gwen gives a look to Y/N who glares at Peter.

Gwen looses her smile and looks at Peter with an apologetic look. "Sorry Peter I would love to but I'm already going out with someone" she siad making Peter frown and look down.

"Oh okay then terribly sorry, who are you going out with then" he asked making Gwen Blush.

"I'm who she's going out with" said the girl next to Gwen speaking up for the first time. Peters face turns pale as he turned and walks quickly with his tail between his legs.

"Haha I showed him" laughed Y/N as she wrapped her arm around her perfect girlfriend. Gwen shoved her girlfriend playfully "you didn't have to scare him you know" said Gwen

But her girlfriend just smirked and kissed her forehead. Peter never bothered Gwen or Y/N again.

The end! Hope you liked this oneshot for Gwen Stacy.

Word count: 346